I'm calling shenanigans. Ban or not ban??

therhodeo

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
BAN

But I think we should make Walters an admin.
:idea:

maybe not an admin... but he could get his own appreciation thread... or lounge

I see it now:
The official Walters Lounge: complete guide to his ridiculous questions and our attempted answers... links to all threads which end in Walters getting his ass handed to him by someone and then replying with the "???????"

• Members

I'm just honestly wonder how people get to be so ethically broken. Someone posting sensitive personal information in a rather phobic manner is acceptable, but ways of doing things you don't like are "trollish". Expecting someone to act reasonable in a situation where people act in a manner which can only be described as "With their head up their ass", it's exactly a very fair thing.

I think this board has to reach the epitomy of the twisted priorities that have overtaken so many forums online. Assholes are respected, because they're "amusing". People who stand up to them are not, and in turn get called assholes themselves. Either you people really are that {censored}ing stupid, or really are incredible assholes. Either way, I don't think you should have the slightest say in who gets banned and who doesn't.

If I were moderating a forum solely on the basis of the priorities the members held(which I wouldn't, but still would be a better system than this) - someone like therhodeo would be the first to get banned. If you can't reason why hateful, personally sensitive attacks are worse than calling an asshole an asshole, then you're probably not going to treat other people terribly well.

• Members

Kittie, the ethical dilemma is, is it ok for people to insult your condition, when your condition makes you an asshole to people? Technically, it's still not ok for them to insult you, but it becomes hard for them to restrain themselves.

Don't even try to present it as an equal scenario - people are entirely jumping on me. Nobody has called p3d4lwh0re on his actions except me. People don't care about extremely sensitive crap being thrown around like that - jump on me instead - why the hell should I respect what any of you have to say? It's like a scene from a bad comedy.

I am not posting anything that can really personally affect anyone - calling someone an ass isn't a "personal" insult, as it can be applied to anyone equally for any reason - p3d4lwh0re is. If people really want to ban me over him - which they almost definitely do, again, they're either complete idiots or complete assholes. Of course some idiot will come along saying OMG YOU THINK YOU CAN TELL OTHER PEOPLE WHAT TO DO, yet apparently it's okay to lobby for someone to be banned who's had it {censored} enough here as it is. I can say these things because I back them up with reasoning.

I don't think p3d4lwh0re has difficulty restraining himself - his post in this thread and others makes him seem completely in control of his actions. This thread only goes to prove that not only do people here let people like him run free, you have no guilt or shame whatsoever. Most people voting "Ban" probably have no idea - or have unforgivably poor judgement like the OP here. There is no way to justify this kind of {censored}. It's just another example of a bunch of morons online finding assholes funny and banning the "emo". Heck, practically anything I say to justify why p3d4lwh0re's actions are wrong gets washed away as "emo". If people are that {censored}ing stupid it's no wonder they think I'm the one in the wrong.

I can't say I'd miss this place, but it would still drive me nuts that such blatantly disgusting people would win out over me like this. Forums like this are only a bad influence on other forums.

• Members

Man, I wish Urinate Forever was around for this! How much longer for him? It's been almost a month of his 2 month sentence, right?.....

Urinate Forever will be welcomed as a liberator. UF & Kittie will go at it like Michael Vick's pit bulls freeing us all from both KR's dreadfully long posts and UF's belligerent outbursts.

Archived