Line 6 DL-4

metallisomethin

• Members

the DL-4 is a great, versitile delay.

i just replaced mine for a PS-3 and DMM(im still waiting on both of those to get to me though:confused:)

and you dont have to wait for the next big thing is delay boxes! there's a bunch of options out there for you as far as delays.
but i wouldnt pay more than $215 for a DL4 is i were you.
if you're price range is $200-275, theres tons of options for you.
E-H Stereo Memory Man Hazari (also has looping)
Roland SpaceEcho (tried it, it was awesome)
Nova

i personally didnt use the looping as much as i thought i would. nice pedal though.

• Members

I like that the line 6 has a huge variety of delay. I especially like the stereo ping pong delay. The memory man doesnt seem to have a lot of different delay types....from what i can tell by looking at pictures of it.

And the ping pong delay only happens when you have the L and R plugged into something, which leads me to believe it doenst have a lot of stereo delays, the line 6 has a couple. However, the memory man has looping as well.

The roland doesnt have the looping (right) which seems like a sweet idea to me.

Do you guys think that line 6 will re-make that series of stompboxes like they keep re-making the POD?

• Members

I like that the line 6 has a huge variety of delay. I especially like the stereo ping pong delay. The memory man doesnt seem to have a lot of different delay types....from what i can tell by looking at pictures of it.

And the ping pong delay only happens when you have the L and R plugged into something, which leads me to believe it doenst have a lot of stereo delays, the line 6 has a couple. However, the memory man has looping as well.

The roland doesnt have the looping (right) which seems like a sweet idea to me.

Do you guys think that line 6 will re-make that series of stompboxes like they keep re-making the POD?

The Line 6 has decent ping pong delay. I havent tried the memory man yet, but its a bit cheaper than the DL4.

The Space Echo doesnt have looping.

Are you going to be running through a stereo rig?

What else are you using?

Is looping a big part of what you're looking for?

If it is, I'd consider going with a Boss RC-2 + DD-3 or 6, for better looping and nice delay.

Archived