OMFG zvex pedal prices

Mad Hatter

• Members

whatever they're really nice, people hype his pedals too the max so he can charge whatever the hell he wants, with that being said...

ill prob never have the money to afford one of his pedals.

the vintage '62 Strat in your sig, could fetch a hefty sum, which could allow you to get all kinds of gear

• Members

Reissue?
:idea:

it didn't say that, so I didn't assume :idea:

The idea of people whining about the cost of gear, is so annoying. When I was a kid, I couldn't afford the stuff my heroes used, so I saved. What a novel idea huh.

Life is NOT fair. NOT everyone can afford what others may be able to, and not even whining about it will change that. The only thing that can change that is $$$, so to the whiners, I say, "START saving, and quit whining".

• Members
They are so expensive they are a luxury I just can't afford it makes me ill and all the kids at school make fun of me because I am poor and can't afford a zvex fuzz factory so I am like {censored} you zvex you made my life hell and I hate you.

i say get yourself what you can afford and learn how to use it and make it sound like you and {censored} what everybody says about you

the zvex stuff is pretty cool for sure but if you can't afford it, it doesn't make you a bad guitar player

so practice like hell and kick those kids in the face with your playing.

then get rich and buy zvex stuff :D

• Members
i say get yourself what you can afford and learn how to use it and make it sound like you and {censored} what everybody says about you

the zvex stuff is pretty cool for sure but if you can't afford it, it doesn't make you a bad guitar player

so practice like hell and kick those kids in the face with your playing.

then get rich and buy zvex stuff
:D

BINGO

• Members

haha. stop bitching and get one or dont..

he doesnt make the pedals for your happiness now does he?

Exactly... IF his are the Ferrari of pedals, no sane person would expect him to market to the bus riding demographic, would they.

It used to be tiring hearing guys complaining about the cost of the BEST units out there. (Eventide, TC Electronic, AMS, URIE, Lexicon etc...) now I just expected here.

Get real people. The BEST stuff costs MORE, and sometimes/USUALLY a LOT MORE than is affordable by those complaining.

• Members
I figured a guy with his rig wouldn't be able to afford a vintage '62 strat. I also assumed.
:thu:

Perhaps he inherited it, though you're probably right... I am not sure what your point is, and why you seem to be coming at me like you have an issue with me.

FACT: I don't have a problem affording the cost of a $300 pedal, nor do I have an issue with the manufacturer charging whatever they deem is appropriate.

I don't need it, so... what is your issue???

• Members

well,...kinda, yeah he does.

not that i think they should be cheaper. they are expensive, yes, but what isn't these days?

No, he doesn't... He makes them for profit, and apparently has them priced to move, as they are... It really isn't any more complicated than that.

• Members
Perhaps he inherited it, though you're probably right... I am not sure what your point is, and why you seem to be coming at me like you have an issue with me.

FACT: I don't have a problem affording the cost of a $300 pedal, nor do I have an issue with the manufacturer charging whatever they deem is appropriate.

I don't need it, so... what is your issue???

No issue, bud. Just pointed out it's probably a RI, hence your attack on him is likely ill-founded in the first place.

:wave:

Archived