Subway appreciation thread!

seifukusha

• Members

Tokyo subway is pretty cool, been on it a few times.

The Hong Kong is also pretty smart , total automated efficiency madness but some great views.

The Shanghai one is total {censored}. London and Paris are pretty dull to.

My favourite ones have to be New York, Chicago and in no.1 position the Bangkok Skytrain which is pretty awesome. I now feel like a subway anorak :)

• Members

I took the tube in London the other day, and they had loads of maintenance work on, and I had to take loads of other tubes instead, and then I missed my bus home, and then there wasn't another one for 6 hours, and so I got a train home, except it was

• Members
Tokyo subway is pretty cool, been on it a few times.

The Hong Kong is also pretty smart , total automated efficiency madness but some great views.

The Shanghai one is total {censored}. London and Paris are pretty dull to.

My favourite ones have to be New York, Chicago and in no.1 position the Bangkok Skytrain which is pretty awesome. I now feel like a subway anorak
:)

...yeah, well, the Bangkok train is the best because it's in BANGKOK!!!...man, I miss Sukhumvit...

• Members

tokyo subway's a cool experience. the people were really nice, my wallet fell out of my pocket and someone actually chased me down the tunnel and missed their train just to get it back to me. one of those good early childhood experiences that helped me build some character

My friends and I used to buy milkshakes at McDonalds. We'd plan it just right so that they owed us something like 3 Yen in change. As soon as we paid and had our shakes we'd run out of the door. The cashier would chase us down to give us our change EVERYTIME.

• Members

The Tokyo subways are amazing. I would never own a car in Japan. I had never been on a subway before visiting, and by the end of the trip my friend and I were extremely confident with their system. Nagoya was extremely easy as well, and it was almost a drag having to figure out bus schedules after having such an easy time on the subway. :lol:

Germany was certainly nice as well.

• Members

I live in Bergen now, second biggest city in Norway. No friggin subway tho.

I take the bus all the time tho :o

Goddamn, sometimes bus-drivers really seems to be taking the piss.
You run to get to the bus in time, and when you get to the door the f*ckers close the door and leaves you behind. :o

;)

Archived