I JUST GOT BACK FROM MUSE, AND OMG!!!!!

MathiasWilliam

• Members

I've seen them twice now, once in Sheffield and once at Wembley Stadium, INCREDIBLE live band. I've worn their studio stuff out to the point I can't really listen to it no more, but whenever they gig in the UK, I'm always the first in line for tickets. Did you get much riffery/jamming inbetween songs?

• Members

I've seen them twice now, once in Sheffield and once at Wembley Stadium, INCREDIBLE live band. I've worn their studio stuff out to the point I can't really listen to it no more, but whenever they gig in the UK, I'm always the first in line for tickets. Did you get much riffery/jamming inbetween songs?

Yeah there was good jamming at the end of songs, that lead into others. Matt Bellamy's Kaoss pad solo in Supermassive Black Hole was digustingly awesome!

Dominic was dress up as spiderman:p

• Members
:thu:

Was Matt moving around like a madman when he played?

After watching the live clip of Plug-in Baby on youtube, i think it's fascinating that he manages to get it right.
:D
not one for just standing still and playing
:D

I love Matt, they played some pretty sweet jams.

But the begginning when they opened with Take a Bow made it for me, with Dominic starting off in his spiderman costume playing synths, it was tops!

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I think Muse is a great band. They are near the top of my my list of my favorite one-hundred bands.

I had never heard any of their music until I went to their concert in Atlanta. I immediately went to the record store and bought every one of their recordings.

I was lucky and found their Black Holes and Revelations album with a bonus DVD. I've watched it many times. They are a great live band with plenty of musical talent.

• Members

Ive seen them twice now and both times I liked the music but the Crowd ruined it. Look 17 year olds, Crowdsurfing is lame and Matt Bellamy is too much of a {censored} to mosh to so just enjoy the music and jump around a little.

• Members

It' one of the best bands around these times (or at least among those who havent jumped the shark 20 years ago and still keep on touring), both live and studio. Great ideas, originality, anv very nice guitar parts to listen to and play.

I'd actually put up a Muse tribute band if I wasn't occupied with my own musical projects yet.

Archived