What is the one pedal you wish you never sold/traded???

hangwire

• Members

I am sure most of us have sold or traded away a pedal because we couldn't find a use for it, and at the same time, could not justify keeping it because of how much someone else would give you for it.

Mine:

MuTron Vol/Wah ... never would have used it since I sold it, sold it for a LOT, but still was the best wah pedal in my opinion.

how about you guys?

....1 Pedal only ;)

• Members
I have been lusting for a Mutron wah / vol for quite some time but they are way to expensive if in decent condition. Hell even the trashed ones go for big bucks.

I regret getting rid of my vintage Rat. Man that thing sounded great.

I bought the one I had for $105 off ebay in the 90s :cry:

• Members

the SD-1. bought mine brand new back in '85 or '86 i think. i grew tired of that particular sound so i sold it, bought a RAT, an ibanez tube screamer and a few others.

i bought a brand new one that doesn't sound bad through my silver jubilee head and 1960 cab. i'm sure i'll find one from the 80's and keep one as well as the new one.

• Members
never sold a pedal that i've bought. i personally don't buy pedals that i don't research first and know that i can use.

maybe i'm the only one?
:confused:

no, I usualy do the same... I found out after getting this wah, that even the best wah has no use with someone that doesn't need wah in their style of music...

• Members
never sold a pedal that i've bought. i personally don't buy pedals that i don't research first and know that i can use.

maybe i'm the only one?
:confused:

What kind of research?? That's all fine & well but, the proof is in the pudding. If you play live it changes all the store and bedroom testing as well as research.:cop:

Archived