Good lush sounding chorus around $100

raj1988

• Members

the options im looking at are :

Ibanez CS9

Small Clone

Stereo Electric Mistress

im looking at a nice sounding lush chorus, really interested in the small clone but so many reviews on HC saying that its highly unreliable is kinda turning me off it..

any suggestions, reccos, views are welcome

:wave:

• Members
the options im looking at are :

Ibanez CS9

Small Clone

Stereo Electric Mistress

im looking at a nice sounding lush chorus, really interested in the small clone but so many reviews on HC saying that its highly unreliable is kinda turning me off it..

any suggestions, reccos, views are welcome

:wave:

Here you go...

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1811683

• Members

so if one thinks of a chorus pedal as adding another player who mimics your parts, then:

ce2 = player with a Jazz Chorus amp, who likes hanging out at starbucks and reading the WSJ

cs9, csl = player with a cranked up twin reverb, enjoys sci-fi

small clone = player with some really good acid, and the smarts to know when and how much to take. he's got a dali tshirt, but its ironed.

ibanez bc9, tc10, maxon bc01 = a pair of susanna hoffs (the 25yr old version), both wearing something quite snug. and playing rickenbackers. damn near heaven.

yamaha ch10mII = player with a JC120, and a hot, drunk sister (read: it can do just pitch-vibrato out)

• Members

I had the cs-9 and sold it within a week. Definately clean sounding and quite transparent, however, in my opinion it was more of an 80's ambient style chorus. It wasn't deep nor lush enough to me. I would go with the small chorus, i'm actually hunting for another one at the time.

Archived