So... I pretty much hate Christmas Music...

DanJep

• Members

Dude I was just about to post that when I read your thread topic. Holy {censored} that's scary. Eric Johnson's song is bitching.

Yea it is! Stu Hamm's Jingle Bells is what got me. I'm not a bass player but that's my favorite track!

• Members

I was in starbucks today while my friend was getting some {censored}, and christmas music was playing, a full 30 days away from christmas. All I could think about was "ah, man, they have to listen to this {censored} for the next 29 days. How depressing."

• Members

I was in starbucks today while my friend was getting some {censored}, and christmas music was playing, a full 30 days away from christmas. All I could think about was "ah, man, they have to listen to this {censored} for the next 29 days. How depressing."

Better than New Years...which only has 1 song. old lang zine or whatever the {censored} it's called. Valentine's Day has {censored}. I think Christmas is the only holiday with decent music...we need to invent more holidays.

• Members

we need to invent more holidays.

+1

The japanese have a bunch of {censored}ing retarded holidays. {censored} like Fitness Day. They get a day off for that. My favorite is the day where they celebrate everyone's 20th birthday (it's like 18 in the states). There are at least a dozen alcohol poisoning deaths a year.

Archived