Can I share my new gear pics I took today?

CHOUTMUSIC

• Members

Just got a new camera...since I got my bass amp stolen (and recovered :love:) I'm taking pics to have and place the serial numbers on, since you never know what'll happen gigging at some of these bars.

My main pedalboard as of tonight's show:

SmallWhite-Live11-27-07TurfClub002.jpg

My 'backups':

SmallWhite-Live11-27-07TurfClub006.jpg

My offsets next to my beloved Sonic Youth Sister poster (kinda fitting)

SmallWhite-Live11-27-07TurfClub004.jpg

My 'choutified' Mustang and my Jazzmaster Ultralight amp (250 watts, 20 pounds!)

SmallWhite-Live11-27-07TurfClub0-1.jpg

My bass amp and Music Man Stingray

SmallWhite-Live11-27-07TurfClub009.jpg

I have more stuff, but this is all I took today...thanks for looking.:thu:

• Members

sweet pics hows the new jekyl and hyde any different from the last?

I don't know the differences, this does have an internal noise gate and bass control for the distortion side, possibly that? I haven't settled on a setting for the Hyde side yet...I'm getting there.

• Members

Very nice! What made you go for the DD-20 over the SMMwH for the main board.

It's just easier to use live, IMO. I wish the smmh had a footswitch for presets...

Well, wait, I haven't even played live with it yet, maybe i should for the next show.:idea: I'd have to approximate the delay settings stored though, since we use a drum machine...i like the exact bpm/ms screen on the dd20~!

• Members

i really dig the mustang finish, i've been thinking of redoing mine for months now and i still can't bring myself to take the time to do it yet.

The Mustang already had a crappy paint job anyway, so I didn't worry about it too much, it was originally red when it was made in 1965.

I also took out both original pickups cuz they sounded like crap...added a SD cool rails in the bridge...gonna eventually get a neck pickup in there.

Archived