so.....I just went to put Kittie on my ignore list...

melx

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kittie got a perma-ban for not following the site rules, and my instructions to "report and ignore", and for her post saying, well... we don't joke about that stuff - kids are definitely off-limits, and making comments like that so soon after getting off a temp ban just isn't good. I wish her no ill will, but it's clear her participation here causes too much drama and disruption to allow it to continue.

She's not alone either. I've already given three day temp bans to at least three other members, and there may be more to follow. Those were handed out for comments made to (or about) Kittie right after, and even though I had asked everyone to stop.

A couple of people have asked that I suspend or delete their HC accounts over all of this, and it's really unfortunate, because we're going to lose their valuable contributions. :(

It seems that some of you folks can't get along, and can't resist the urge to argue with, insult and attack others instead of just adding them to your ignore list and moving on to more interesting and productive discussions.

I'm pretty disappointed. :(

• Members

I understand your dissapointment Phil, but personally I have to admit i'm relived, this forum has be going right down the crapper over the last few weeks, I was getting to the point where I was logging on, reading the first page of threads and logging off....lets hope it gets back to how it was when I first joined.

• Members

I understand your dissapointment Phil, but personally I have to admit i'm relived, this forum has be going right down the crapper over the last few weeks, I was getting to the point where I was logging on, reading the first page of threads and logging off....lets hope it gets back to how it was when I first joined.

yeah, this will kinda weed out the crap.

kittie was a weird but pretty tame troll. she didnt piss me off because she wasnt calling me names or doing anything too annoying. she got a rise out of people because they let her, and thats what she wanted.

you dint have to open her threads, ya know...

• Members

yeah, this will kinda weed out the crap.

kittie was a weird but pretty tame troll. she didnt piss me off because she wasnt calling me names or doing anything too annoying. she got a rise out of people because they let her, and thats what she wanted.

you dint have to open her threads, ya know...

For me, it wasn't much of an issue when he was just trolling in the ZV thread., but when the first page was all old threads that he bumped and then we get the idiotic "time is not linear" bull{censored}, that's when I hit the "report post" button. Either way, I had no time to stroke his ego by participating in the hate threads.

PO'K FTW!

c

• Members

Guess now the competition have left, you're back to Senior Ladyboy status Mel :D

Seeing Kittie post all night was like watching an alcoholic pouring meths down their throat. It's provocative, stupid and almost self-trolling. She brings up stuff, knows she'll get a reaction and it turns into the stupidity fest that ensued.

I hope she comes back one day but after an awful lot of cognitive behavioural therapy. No anger or hate toward her but Lord does she need a good therapist.

• Members
Guess now the competition have left, you're back to Senior Ladyboy status Mel
:D

Seeing Kittie post all night was like watching an alcoholic pouring meths down their throat. It's provocative, stupid and almost self-trolling. She brings up stuff, knows she'll get a reaction and it turns into the stupidity fest that ensued.

I hope she comes back one day but after an awful lot of cognitive behavioural therapy. No anger or hate toward her but Lord does she need a good therapist.

or just shows us her tits. :p

• Members
Guess now the competition have left, you're back to Senior Ladyboy status Mel
:D

I just sat back a watched but thought the exact same thing. I hope she gets some help.

• Members

No you did it was before you posted that song (which I liked btw).

What happened to get him banned?

the thread I saw this morning can't be that far away unless phil removed it. Kitty was making jokes about her being a paedophile and Ice was basically egging her on...I guess that's what resulted in the bans, but I don't know for sure.

Archived