Scored some vintage pedals for little $$$ today

Destructobot

• Members

Lucky CL score and I definitely cashed in some karma, gotta watch my back for the next few weeks.

Here's the spoils. Box for the muff is from a reissue, but the muff is original. It's missing the back cover but sounds incredible. I don't not an expert on muffology, but there doesn't seem to be any IC's on the board, and the board says "3003" on it with a little weird logo near the top. Roland AP-2 is almost perfect, and the AD-80 and PT-909 are equally good. They all work perfectly. PT-909 was missing the battery cover but I just ordered a maxon one for $15. I'm picking up a Mu-tron phasor I from him tomorrow tomorrow, I maxed out my withdrawal for the day so he's holding on to it for me. Total price paid: $420 :eek:

IMG_4711.jpg

IMG_4712.jpg

010108010412010302200712011e504673a6a43a

• Members

Yep. I actually already had another AD-80 that I bought off ebay last week. I wasn't digging it but this one sounds different, and a whole lot better to my ear. That delay thread might be a long time coming since I have a lot of work to do with finals over the next three weeks, but I'll get around to it eventually.

• Members

Yep. I actually already had another AD-80 that I bought off ebay last week. I wasn't digging it but this one sounds different, and a whole lot better to my ear. That delay thread might be a long time coming since I have a lot of work to do with finals over the next three weeks, but I'll get around to it eventually.

I've played three AD-80s, still own a pair and each sounded and felt a little different. Not unlike the subtleties between Fuzz Face pedals, very cool and pleasing if you do find one that feels right for you.

• Members

Lucky CL score and I definitely cashed in some karma, gotta watch my back for the next few weeks.

Here's the spoils. Box for the muff is from a reissue, but the muff is original. It's missing the back cover but sounds incredible. I don't not an expert on muffology, but there doesn't seem to be any IC's on the board, and the board says "3003" on it with a little weird logo near the top. Roland AP-2 is almost perfect, and the AD-80 and PT-909 are equally good. They all work perfectly. PT-909 was missing the battery cover but I just ordered a maxon one for $15. I'm picking up a Mu-tron phasor I from him tomorrow tomorrow, I maxed out my withdrawal for the day so he's holding on to it for me. Total price paid: $420
:eek:

IMG_4711.jpg

IMG_4712.jpg

010108010412010302200712011e504673a6a43a

I can find out where you live! :p

Archived