Who has boards with Danelectro pedals on them?

Noise...

• Members

a guy i played with for 10+ yrs (who just recently moved cross-country) has been using the pepperoni, tuna melt, and f&c for yrs now. he had been using them 4-5 nites a week, amongst 4 different bands over the years (he'd alwasy be in at least two), gigging all around boston.

so this guy never used a board, just threw stuff into a padded anvil breifcase, and assembled stuff for every session (read: excessive use of jacks).

he's very much 'name brand is best' sorta guy in most areas, and uses plenty of other spendy gear (LP Custom, white falcon, orig jcm800, twin reverb). the first dano showed up as a birthday gift (mid-late 90s), and we (bandmates) of course greeted it with much derision, silly little plastic toy that it was.

so years later, he's still gigging the minis weekly, never a problem, and his tones are enough to keep getting him hired.

i really should get some pics of this guy with pedals in play, he's been my personal poster-child for the minis for ages now.

• Members

I'm thinking about 4 Dano's - The Fish and Chips EQ, Chicken Salad Vibrato, Tuna Melt Tremolo, and Fab Distortion.

I know the Fish and Chips is highly regarded, but how about the other three?

Fish&Chips and Tuna-Melt are worth getting (imo). Buy them used of possible. I was not blown away by the Chicken Salad. Alot of people like it but mine collects dust. I have not tried the Fab-D.

Archived