My first post

turbo11g

• Members

Hi guys and gals, a little about me before I get into my question. I'm 36 and just got back into playing guitar just a few weeks ago. I started when I was 15, self taught, and played pretty steady until I was about 25. I was working one day on a grain elevator demo job and was cutting some "heavy" metal apart with a torch and bam! Dropped about 500 lbs on my fretting hand breaking the bone in my hand thats inline with my index finger. I was pissed. After it healed, I tried to play again and it just wasn't working out. I got frustrated and sold everything. Three years later I bought an acoustic, thinking I would learn again, and get my dexterity back. Well needless to say, I was working one day and pinched the tip of my index finger with a 6" steel shaft. It was almost cut off. Good god, I just sold the acoustic and said I'm done. Well a few weeks ago, an inner demon was trying to get out. I borrowed a squier strat and a peavey bandit 112, and voila, I'M BACK!!!! It felt so good. OK enough sob story, here's my question.

When I played before the first accident, I had an Ibanez RG550, Digitech GSP 21 Pro and a Marshall JCM900 Super lead half stack.

Now I got an Ibanez RG350MDX, Digitech GSP 21 Legend(on the way from eBay), and a B52 AT100 Half stack.

What is the difference between the 21 pro and the 21 legend. I do know that the legend is an upgrade from the pro, but what makes it better?

Thanks in advance!!

• Members
Hi guys and gals, a little about me before I get into my question. I'm 36 and just got back into playing guitar just a few weeks ago. I started when I was 15, self taught, and played pretty steady until I was about 25. I was working one day on a grain elevator demo job and was cutting some "heavy" metal apart with a torch and bam! Dropped about 500 lbs on my fretting hand breaking the bone in my hand thats inline with my index finger. I was pissed. After it healed, I tried to play again and it just wasn't working out. I got frustrated and sold everything. Three years later I bought an acoustic, thinking I would learn again, and get my dexterity back. Well needless to say, I was working one day and pinched the tip of my index finger with a 6" steel shaft. It was almost cut off. Good god, I just sold the acoustic and said I'm done. Well a few weeks ago, an inner demon was trying to get out. I borrowed a squier strat and a peavey bandit 112, and voila, I'M BACK!!!! It felt so good. OK enough sob story, here's my question.

When I played before the first accident, I had an Ibanez RG550, Digitech GSP 21 Pro and a Marshall JCM900 Super lead half stack.

Now I got an Ibanez RG350MDX, Digitech GSP 21 Legend(on the way from eBay), and a B52 AT100 Half stack.

What is the difference between the 21 pro and the 21 legend. I do know that the legend is an upgrade from the pro, but what makes it better?

Thanks in advance!!

All the best to you from THE GREAT ICE HOUSE. The Legend is way more open sounding to me. Aside from the spec s etc, Thats the thing that struck me. Good Luck. TGIH!:evil: Nova)

• Members

All the best to you from THE GREAT ICE HOUSE. The Legend is way more open sounding to me. Aside from the spec s etc, Thats the thing that struck me. Good Luck. TGIH!
:evil:
Nova)

Ditto for the Great Ice House!

Do some searches, learn some stuff. Keep posting, learn some stuff. Welcome back! Sorry I can't be of more help, but I guess you should keep away from anything that can crush your hands!:thu::thu::thu:

Archived