Any Minnesota residents around?

Drumas funk

• Members

Dave King was also in one of my favorite rock bands ever, 12RODS. they shouldve/couldve been huge, imo.

I went to the Dakota once, during highschool. me and my friends were all grunged out and got a lot of dirty looks from the sharp dressed 'proper' jazz fans.

• Members

I live in Minnesota, and my parents are jazz fans. They go to the Dakota Jazz Club every once in a while.

I asked them for you and apparently the ticket price does not include a meal. :(

The food is expensive, so I recommend you eat ahead of time and just have drinks instead. :)

• Members

oh, the Dakota is a great place, amazing food! Nice venue, nice crowd well for MN anyway. I'm sure you know how a MN crowd can be (read MELLOW!!!)

I'm from Wisconsin originally and moved around the states a bit, so MN is different to me(and to most out-of-towners)

• Members

Here's another question, I've been checking around on the website and it doesn't seem to list (or rather, I can't seem to find) whether or not this is a 21 and older club.

I would assume if it was 21+ it be pretty visible. It has a contact section. I'd shoot them an email to make sure.

Archived