SD-1 w/Franklin-mod

Zoidberg

• Members

I'm selling a stompbox I ain't using, and I just got this mail:

"Will you trade ... for a Franklin-mod SD-1?"

I was looking for cash only really, but the reviews on this pedal seems really positive. What say ye? Should I hit it? Who's tried one/has one?

For me it's pretty much an even trade.

I can feel the GAS getting stronger. :love: But.. money or pedulz? :p;)

• Members

What's the stompbox that you're selling?
;)

I'd probably say hit it, though I've never heard of the franklin mod. Probably similar to most every other sd-1 mod out there.
:blah:

It's an Arion SDI-1 distortion, grey-box MIJ. ;)

What's funny is that I thought earlier today:

hmmm, maybe I'll try and find a new overdrive for my board.. No, {censored} it, it's just your GAS talking.

Then this guy pops up with his offer :o:mad:

:lol:

• Members

the grey box arion stuff has a little pull on the market, older/rarer,mij build, etc, as well as sometimes having some very nice innards.

the guy thats behind danelectro now, who was mr. foxx years back, was mr. arion for a bit too. the grey box stuff and earlier -1 series were done while he was with them.

• Members
the grey box arion stuff has a little pull on the market, older/rarer,mij build, etc, as well as sometimes having some very nice innards.

the guy thats behind danelectro now, who was mr. foxx years back, was mr. arion for a bit too. the grey box stuff and earlier -1 series were done while he was with them.

Yeah, the fact that mine is a grey-box, and that I have the original box and manual gives it some pull on the market. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived