Me and my mayo...

Keith SIO

• Members

I dunno what to do with this pedal...I like it a TON, but I don't use it as much as I have used my past fuzzes (Huckleberry, Fuzz Factory, Fuzz Saw, probably some others). I am tempted to get a huckleberry, but I know it doesn't pack the same punch as the muff. Tempted to just get another fuzz factory and maybe a fuzz saw for rythm...

What are some other cool options? I like Muff style, but I also like versatility like the huck gives. I also like the tones in the fuzz factory

• Members

My Mayo and I*

Not necessarily. Depends on the rest of the sentence... For example, you'd be right if the sentence was "My Mayo and I just don't agree." But he could be saying "I don't know what's up w/ my Mayo and me." (b/c you wouldn't say "I don't know what's up w/ I").

• Members

Not necessarily. Depends on the rest of the sentence... For example, you'd be right if the sentence was "My Mayo and I just don't agree." But he could be saying "I don't know what's up w/ my Mayo and me." (b/c you wouldn't say "I don't know what's up w/ I").

Considering "Me" is capitalized, I would think that's the beginning of the sentence.

Also, since there's an ellipsis at the end, I imagine the sentence would continue afterwards.

• Members

I just pulled my Mayo out of the closet today as I was considering parting with it again also, but it is just too good. I have a bunch of fuzzes, but the Mayo is the only Muff flavor I've got and it is pretty fat sounding.
I also just played the Sybil fuzz I'm selling and am now reconsidering letting it go too. I can't use them all, but some are just too good to let go.

Archived