Can anyone identify this pedal?

jcoons32

• Members

Hey there. I was wondering if anyone could recognize what pedal is in this picture. So far, I know that there is a Boss tuner on the left, and Fulltone Mini Deja vibe on the right. Does anyone know which pedal is in the middle that has the black and yellow knobs? I took this picture at an old Jack Johnson concert from like 2001 when he opened for Ben Harper. I was just curious because he was playing an acoustic guitar through a 65 Fender twin reverb reissue, and the tone he got out of it was amazing. There has to be some sort of overdrive pedal, or something else that enables him to get that tone. Any help would be awesome. Thanks in advance, I appreciate it.

• Members

Thank you guys so much. I truly appreciate that. One more question, do you know what type of box that is in front of the mini deja vibe? It has a red plug going into it, but I cant make out what it is. If you know what it is, awesome, if not, thanks so much for your help. -Jon

• Members

do you know what type of box that is in front of the mini deja vibe? It has a red plug going into it, but I cant make out what it is. If you know what it is, awesome, if not, thanks so much for your help. -Jon

looks like a DI box.

Archived