Some photos I took at gig last night

Vince

• Members
Isn't that Tre's band? Does he still hang around here? Cool guy with excellent taste in gear.

Yes it is and no he doesn't! He left about 2 years ago when it stopped being about gear and went downhill (according to him). I think it was around the time it was bought by MF. He's doing well though - he now lives in Northern Ireland and does a lot of development for Avalon.
Here he is doing his best Meatloaf impression!
2095994947_9b12e72f38.jpg

• Members

Wow, so he lives over here then, nice one. The odds of me meeting him sometime and getting to hear that rig in action have shortened. Nice pics by the way!

Unfortunately not - the rig is still in north London. He commutes to rehearsals!

• Members

Ah {censored}, that's some commute though, almost as good as the guy I work with here who lives in France and travels back and forth two or three times per month.

It's because he's only in Harpenden once a week (if that) and it's about 30 mins from Luton airport. He's taken the family there to have a quieter life.

Still, I think it's a growing trend - people managing companies from far away showing up occasionally. That's cheaper airfares and the internet for ya!

Archived