I can has ekko and timefactor vidz?

BTBAM

• Members

Malekko e600 and Maxon cs-9 pro. maybe......a little dmm like? little more modern...plus the mod on the dry signal :confused:

[YOUTUBE]LBifsQ9KExA[/YOUTUBE]

Here are some time factor clips. the first just shows the decaying setting...the first sample slowly decays....then towards the end I build on the next part and let it decay faster.

[YOUTUBE]4RCKLh09zVI[/YOUTUBE]

Second clip just shows a loop then I adjust the start and stop times of the loop. Kind of fun if you get the hang of it.

[YOUTUBE]EPaXtr36Ig8[/YOUTUBE]

• Members

Anyone talked to Malekko lately? I sent an email about getting my E600 returned to the first version but haven't heard back for a few days.

i was just on the phone with him the other day. supposed to actually talk to him soon. I might call him tonight.

• Members

Just curious, when you guys are doing your video demos, are you just using the mic on the camera or have another method? Any general tips for those that are thinking about attempting similar videos? If you are using the in camera-mic, any chance one could damage the camera mic?

• Members

Just curious, when you guys are doing your video demos, are you just using the mic on the camera or have another method? Any general tips for those that are thinking about attempting similar videos? If you are using the in camera-mic, any chance one could damage the camera mic?

boom operator

Archived