Post Pics of your Band Performing Thread!

MathiasWilliam

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yea dude, listen to a single one of those bands I was playing in and tell me if they're even remotely emo ya dip{censored}.

EDIT: HAHAHAH wait a sec, you actually went through the trouble of saving my picture and uploading it to your photobucket? You're a {censored}ing creep!!

hahaha, dude, yeah thats {censored}ing sad.

• Members

Yea dude, listen to a single one of those bands I was playing in and tell me if they're even remotely emo ya dip{censored}.

EDIT: HAHAHAH wait a sec, you actually went through the trouble of saving my picture and uploading it to your photobucket? You're a {censored}ing creep!!

creepy... not until i make a shrine of you in my bedroom closet.

your very angry by the way.

were you not hugged enough as a child?

• Members

Wait, you guys are emo? Sh!t. I don't want to play with an emo band for Memorial Day...

l_d0b81d1c5a74ed775b398d94b94ed1bd.jpg

l_f466247efe715f10dc7b4fa3090880c1.jpg

l_704718977681230d4fe7728e6949b5eb.jpg

• Members

btw... the reason i uploaded to photo bucket... i'm new to this whole internet love chat {censored}... so I don't really know any other way to do it. if anybody would like to tell me i would be glad to do it another way. but until then... i just assume to load it to photo bucket that way I can refer back to it whenever I need a good laugh.

• Members

Hey man... post a close up pic of your pedal board... i want to see what all you got going on there.

you can check it out in the "homemade pedalboards" thread that recently happened. should be somewhere in the first few pages...thanks for the interest.

• Members

thank god he didn't see your pic then eh?

It's true. He'd have some explaining to do on account of the premature ejaculation over the keyboard; there's a fair chance I count as emo and jailbait.

I will stop now, this is disgusting...

Archived