Post Pics of your Band Performing Thread!

MathiasWilliam

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 months later...
  • Members

yeah. bum ass drummers.

i played drums for a few bands, but i just love playing guitar. not to mention i have a few thousand bucks into it...

haha same, i have spent more on guitar gear, and more time of mine in the last few years into guitar. But drums have been the instrument i have played half of my life. I am enjoying drumming now again which is good, but i want to play guitar for bands a bit more again.

• Members

Whoah, everyone here looks tres professional. Ok, that was a blatant lie, but I'm a sychophant. Only got pics of one gig, due to the fact that we never get to gig much atm, due to my brother being in super study hard mode. (as am i, clearly :p ) I'm the one doing the johnny cash tribute (all in black :rolleyes: ) with my crappy red no name modded op shop special. Feel free to make fun, especially of my brothers' emo fringe.

DSC_0628.jpg

DSC_0609.jpg

DSC_0623.jpg

DSC_0638.jpg

Also, a link to my youtube page with a couple of vids from the same night. Crap quality, but I jump off the stage at one point while playing guitar. Wireless ftw!

• Members

I've got some good ones of an old band.

First gig ever.....I mean ever, I hardly knew the songs, lol.

38.jpg

Jesus, I look like a tool.

Here's some others, ones that actually don't look quite so super-fagalicious. Beware: white belt content.

112.jpg

AdisonWeekendTampa011.jpg

Here's a fan:

adisonfan.jpg

CIMG1595.jpg

last show we played:

CIMG2004.jpg

oh, this was from Cornerstone, FL. I don't have a lot of pics from that one.

CIMG1868.jpg

• Members

dolflundgren, is the name of your band 'adison'?

there was a {censored}ty pop-screamo band from northern indiana with that name about 4 years ago. got pretty popular, played cornerstone, etc. if you're using that name, just know that a lame-ass band was using it before you. hahaha.

• Members

dolflundgren, is the name of your band 'adison'?

there was a {censored}ty pop-screamo band from northern indiana with that name about 4 years ago. got pretty popular, played cornerstone, etc. if you're using that name, just know that a lame-ass band was using it before you. hahaha.

There is a Screamo-pop band called Adison in NZ too:idk:

Archived