Post Pics of your Band Performing Thread!

MathiasWilliam

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Yes, yes, and more yes.

To make it even better, our singer is a 38 year old Jew who speaks fluent Hebrew and has tourettes, and his tourettes is
IN HEBREW
!!!

We're recording a new LP called 'Fighting A War With Jesus'. All the current recordings up on the page have the singer playing guitar, and the old (inferior) bass player.

That being said, I just looked through all 13 pages of this thread, and only found one band I'd want to play with.

l_c465b05ee85d5106c491e4d1101a42ee.jpg
l_534eba8907352d7dacd3d44a1260afe5.jpg
l_e434412db4c435eaf5b7ff15c5ca6a76.jpg
1326171056_l.jpg

I believe saying someone sucks at life is a bit harsh, so i will say, I believe you had made a series of low quality decisions...in life.

• Members

*shrugs*

I don't like to go to shows where people just stand around with their thumbs up their ass, ya know? So it stands to reason that I like to be in bands with the same ethic, although once a drumstick (not a thumb) did get inserted into an orifice... but that happened to the singer before I joined the band.

I value a high energy level much more than a high level of technical proficiency. When I go to a show and see people standing still and doing nothing beyond playing the song (thumb up ass), I typically go outside and smoke till they get off stage. I do make some exceptions... there is another local band called 'Slime & The Boobytramps' that we play with alot, not the most energetic of bands but still pretty damn entertaining to watch, what with the knitted insect masks and the songs about Cat Ladies...

The people who come to a Christ{censored}er show come to see us because they know that we will rock their faces off and have fun while doing so. Its considered to be a good night band members are bleeding and soaked in beer at the end of a set.

How many people here can say that their band has instigated small riots?

Didn't think so :p

Oh, hey, you're from NZ, right? There is a band down there called 'The Goat {censored}ing Nun Rapers', you should check them out.

• Members
Yes, yes, and more yes.

To make it even better, our singer is a 38 year old Jew who speaks fluent Hebrew and has tourettes, and his tourettes is
IN HEBREW
!!!

We're recording a new LP called 'Fighting A War With Jesus'. All the current recordings up on the page have the singer playing guitar, and the old (inferior) bass player.

That being said, I just looked through all 13 pages of this thread, and only found one band I'd want to play with.

1326171056_l.jpg

That is awesome in far too many ways.

Tourettes in Hebrew is amazing.
I lived with a gay jewish guy last year, but sadly he wasn't very Jewish...

I agree, those pictures are amazing, and I too would rather see a band {censored} around and bring the roof down. And if you can piss off a few people along the way, even better.

Oh and Killer 50/50 haircut, presuming that's you on guitar. :thu:

• Members
Yes, yes, and more yes.

IN HEBREW
!!!

1326171056_l.jpg

Both of these bands are bands I'd see. The rest in here look so boring.....

• Members

The naked Jaguar pics aren't mine, they were from page 2.

But yeah, I'm the black haired guy playing the pointy black guitar and the bloody LP.

I've never gotten to preform my own material yet, though. Its just sitting around until I can fabricate the right people to play it with. I record all my own music, though. Its mostly all me, but occasionaly I outsource a drummer.

• Members
I value a high energy level much more than a high level of technical proficiency. .. Its considered to be a good night band members are bleeding and soaked in beer at the end of a set.

Didn't think so
:p

LOL

Now if your band can just sustain that ethos longer than a few years without 1) dying, 2) ending up in rehab, 3) or disbanding, that would be very impressive.

• Members

Both of Carcinogen's bands look amazing. Christ{censored}er's a good name too.

I have another band? I already stated that the blob of pictures featuring the nekkid dude playing the Jaguar (which also includes the guy in the bunny suite playing the Jag, the guy in the pink jogging suite, and the other nekkid guy) aren't my band, lol, they are just the only other band I found amusing. I was in a death metal outfit for a while...

Christ{censored}er has been going on for about four years now, though I've only been involved for two. No deaths or drug related problems, yet... unless you count singers too drunk to sing, playing with their cock'n'balls on stage.

• Members
*shrugs*

I don't like to go to shows where people just stand around with their thumbs up their ass, ya know? So it stands to reason that I like to be in bands with the same ethic, although once a drumstick (not a thumb) did get inserted into an orifice... but that happened to the singer before I joined the band.

I value a high energy level much more than a high level of technical proficiency. When I go to a show and see people standing still and doing nothing beyond playing the song (thumb up ass), I typically go outside and smoke till they get off stage. I do make some exceptions... there is another local band called 'Slime & The Boobytramps' that we play with alot, not the most energetic of bands but still pretty damn entertaining to watch, what with the knitted insect masks and the songs about Cat Ladies...

The people who come to a Christ{censored}er show come to see us because they know that we will rock their faces off and have fun while doing so. Its considered to be a good night band members are bleeding and soaked in beer at the end of a set.

Didn't think so
:p

Oh, hey, you're from NZ, right? There is a band down there called 'The Goat {censored}ing Nun Rapers', you should check them out.

YES YES YES....and YES!!!

• 2 months later...

Archived