MF 15% off deal...

anti-flag193

• Members

Yeah, if your order hasn't gone out yet. Or if it has, just order it again to get $30+ off, and return the other one when it gets there since MF has a 45 day return policy. You'll be out a few bucks shipping it back to them, but in the end you'll still come out on top.

• Members

Yeah, that works too. If you refuse the order you won't get charged shipping it back. Just make sure you don't refuse the wrong one, that would suck. It's happened before where I ordered stuff from MF and for no reason the order I placed later was first to get to me. Maybe have the other one sent somewhere else, like work or something so you can't get them confused.

• Members

{censored} yeah. Called back and spoke to a very nice woman and told her what happened. I asked if there was any was to get the 15% off and she said "uhhh....no..sorry" and I said "that's horrible....can I speak to a supervisor?" She said to hang on and 10 minutes later (I was expecting to speak to a supervisor) she came back on the phone and said she took care of it for me and that my account would be credited with $32.17 within 48 hours. Sweet! {censored} the haterzzz, I like MF.

• Members

Here is where they get you (or where they got me, atleast):

The following brands are excluded from this offer: AKG, Alvarez, Ampeg, Andino, Apple, Atkinson, B&S, Besson, Blackheart, Bose, Brio, Buffet, Bulgheroni, Charvel, Crate, Crown, DBX, DOD, DigiTech, Epiphone, Fender, Fossati, Fox, Gemeinhardt, Gibson, Gretsch Guitars, Guild, Haynes, Hoyer, Jackson, JBL, Jupiter, Kanstul, Korg, Lexicon, Loree, Mackie Designs, Marigaux, Marshall Amplifiers, Miraphone, Patricola, Puchner, Sankyo, Scherzer, Schilke, Shure, Soundcraft, Squier, Stephanhauser, Stomvi, SWR, Taylor, Tobias, ToneWorks, VMI, VOX, Wilson, Yamaha, and Zildjian.

• Members

Here is where they get you (or where they got me, atleast):

The following brands are excluded from this offer: AKG, Alvarez, Ampeg, Andino, Apple, Atkinson, B&S, Besson, Blackheart, Bose, Brio, Buffet, Bulgheroni, Charvel, Crate, Crown, DBX, DOD, DigiTech, Epiphone, Fender, Fossati, Fox, Gemeinhardt, Gibson, Gretsch Guitars, Guild, Haynes, Hoyer, Jackson, JBL, Jupiter, Kanstul, Korg, Lexicon, Loree, Mackie Designs, Marigaux, Marshall Amplifiers, Miraphone, Patricola, Puchner, Sankyo, Scherzer, Schilke, Shure, Soundcraft, Squier, Stephanhauser, Stomvi, SWR, Taylor, Tobias, ToneWorks, VMI, VOX, Wilson, Yamaha, and Zildjian.

True, but there's a lot of effects included. Boss, Ibanez and EHX!

Archived