do you guys this BOSS will come out with......?

sdresdre

• Members
a crazy cool sexy super fantastic new version of the
dd-20
?

with the timefactor, nova, hazazarazrai etc etc etc it seems they are a little behind the times. what do you doods think? :poke:

yes i know the title is {censored}ed. im hung
:)
over
:)

I honestly don't think the SMMWH is all that great compared to the DD-20...but I certainly wouldn't mind seeing an updated version of the DD-20 for my pedal rig...I'd also like to see Boss come out with a rack version of their delay so I can replace my Line 6 Echo Pro in my rack rig. :thu:

• Members

What I'd really like to see is Boss come out with a weirdo box...a Twin Pedal that lets you choose between say 10 different settings...each setting could have various combinations of sequenced filtering/modulation, multi voice polyphonic pitch shifting with optional detuned octaves, reverb with modulation and pitch options (and the ability to kill the dry signal), synth type sounds, fixed filters, reverse delay, lo-res delay down to 4 bits and lo-res digital distortion with 4 expression pedal jacks.

THAT'S WHAT I WANT!!! MAKE IT NOW!!! :mad:

:D

• Members

ok, I'll bite. What would be diferent on the PS-20...more options? or just the ability to store presets?

interesting

I'd be torn if they updated the DD-20. I'd love to see a new one but I've only had mine for a year now. I hate to see it outdated so soon.:cry:

Archived