Anybody have any pictures of pelicans pedalboard/amps?

Prehistoricpain

• Members

I know what you mean, just kinda lets them down a bit. His playing is really sloppy. But you're right, an ultra tight drummer wouldn't work in that band. Some of his playing just plain sucks though.

Agreed. He's just boring and basically plays exactly what the guitarist plays. He's not inventive at all.

• Members

I love Isis and Pelican to death. Yes Isis' drummer over Pelican's but Pelican's drummer works for their sound. The sloppyness and simpleness adds to the sound.

The simple sound of "City of Echoes" (the song and cd) has me dancing round all the time.

• Members

In the pedalboard of starts i posted an article i hadof the gear they use, i cant find the article anymore but i can copy what i posted:thu:

Proco Rat 2, Ibanez Tube Screamer, Boss CE-5, Boss DD-6, Boss RV-5, EHX Holy Grail, Boss tuner, Boss Compressor, Equalizer and a vintage rat (reissue?)

He mentions that he listened to a band who uses a rat into a model T and loves it, but he runs into a Triple Rectifier.

The other guitarist Trevor Debrauw has an Ernie Ball Volume pedal, Boss DD-6, Boss RV-5 and a Line 6 DL-4 and plays into amp distortion which is the triple rectifier.

sorry i cant get pictures on.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived