Who Here Sucks at Guitar Hero??

MathiasWilliam

• Members

See avatar.

Actually ... I'm kinda decent at it. I can't beat Jordan on Expert (GHII) but I can play.

I beat the Expert campaign on GHII ... but I just got GHIII recently ... and then my 360 tanked. So, once I get that back from M$, I'll start on that.

• Members

I've found that this game is more about timing than coordination, so drummers tend to be a lot faster to learn the game. I've only played it a handful of times, so I couldn't honestly judge how good I am for the small amount I've played. I know I've kept up with other people, albeit on easy while they were on expert. At this point in my life I don't really have much time for things like video games though. I'd rather be playing real guitar.

• Members

A few months ago a friend of mine, who is probably THE most badass guitarist I personally know, had never played it but tried it one day at his friend's house for maybe a hour or so then that same day went to a Guitar Hero tournament somewhere in town as a joke. He wiped the floor with everyone! Never played before that day and killed all the gaming kids who probably play it religiously every day.

• Members

just started playing a week ago, raced through easy and medium modes - just started hard mode, and the extra button is messing with whatever 'style' I had developed during the first two modes :)

so now I'll have to adjust how I play to accommodate the extra button - I can imagine working my way through hard mode eventually, but the expert mode seems kinda insane

overall I'm probably above average in my age group, but would get spanked by the kiddies who have a knack for it

oh and...real guitars are for old people! (sp reference)

Archived