Where to get Pedal Train boards in the UK

Loobster

• Members

guitarguitar is ace! I love the newcastle shop...can never come out empty handed...Great selection of boutique-y pedals a la fulltone, keeley, moollon etc. Plus a selection of mid - high end fenders/ gibbys to boot.

Plus, if you're a shred head (God forbid) theres the obligatory pointy, take-yer-eye-out-if-yer-not-careful section.

Just speaking about the place brings on GAS... I'm heading up on friday.

• Members

Hello! This is my first time out of lurking around here! I feel the need to agree with revontulet, guitarguitar in Newcastle is fantastic, I just bought a pre-owned SG classic (fantastic) and a PP-II, great service and greater gear! Strangely, my next purchase from them is going to be a pedaltrain, I would've got it the same time as the other stuff but they were sold out :(

• Members

guitarguitar is ace! I love the newcastle shop...can never come out empty handed...Great selection of boutique-y pedals a la fulltone, keeley, moollon etc. Plus a selection of mid - high end fenders/ gibbys to boot.

Plus, if you're a shred head (God forbid) theres the obligatory pointy, take-yer-eye-out-if-yer-not-careful section.

Just speaking about the place brings on GAS... I'm heading up on friday.

Sounds great. And no, I'm definitely not a shred head into those horrible pointy guitars, they're the antithesis of good guitar design to me. I've got a couple of friends in Newcastle, so if I'm ever up there, I'll take a trip.

They've got a store in Edinburgh right? Or is it Glasgow? My uncle (guitar player) went to one last time he was up there.

• Members

GuitarGuitar is a quality shop. I've been in both the Glasgow and Edinburgh stores and they had a great range of stuff. I thought the Glasgow shop was the better one. Really nice rare stuff downstairs.

Funnily enough, I'm after a pedal train also. The links are handy :)

Archived