Im getting endorsed by Electro Harmonix!!!

CHOUTMUSIC

• Members

I don't suppose that one of the designers of the game - who happens to be in a band that has a song on the game - was in a band of mine counts....

True story. I'll explain to anyone that cares.

well, I know youre not supposed to {censored} with the jesus, but I will play. spill it

• Members

well, I know youre not supposed to {censored} with the jesus, but I will play. spill it

Ok, but only if you guys promise to support my friend's band. Hell, even if you don't it's good exposure for him and his band.

I don't want to bore anyone in this day and age of instant gratification so I will try to make this short. While I as in undergrad at a college in Western NY I met a guy named Bryn. I graduated. We lived together and I learned that he was literally a genius who was into computer programming and a guitar whiz.

I was in a band and the other guitarist moved out of town. Bryn was in another band, but a big fan of ours (he was a big fan of all his friend's bands) so he was more than willing to join up w/ us.

Have you ever been in a band w/ someone so infinitely better than you that you felt like they were doing you a favor? Well that was how I felt about Bryn. He genuinely loved the songs I wrote, but he was so good he knew them all before we even had our first practice!!! I felt like I was boring him, but when it came time to play live, he gave it all!

Fast forward a few years. Bryn moved to Boston. Because he's such a genuinely great guy, he met a lot of people and put together a great band that quickly became one of Boston's big bands. The Model Sons Are one of those bands that should have made it, but broke up before their time. Do yourself a favor and listen to the songs they recorded.

After the Sons broke up, Bryn, who was working as a video game programmer (Titan's Quest) was friends w/ a bunch of local Boston musicians. He got a job at Harmonix - the company that designed Guitar Hero and they included a Model Sons song on the first GH. I believe the song was "let the flames decide".

Bryn was friends w/ another Boston musician, Alex Nocecea (spelling may be wrong). The two of them found themselves waxing poetic on the genius of Randy Roads, George Lynch, Warren Dimartini, etc and thought "Hey wouldn't it be cool to take all that was great about the early 90's metal and make a band based on that?" So they thought, "Well, that genre was all about HUGE choruses and big guitar solos."

So Bang Camaro/Bang Camaro Myspace Was born

This is a band that performs live w/ 3 guitarists, a bass player, drummer and... No {censored}... 12-15 lead singers!!!! They wanted to recreate all that made the rock anthems of the 80's/90's great (think Skid Row's Youth Gone Wild). They have a song on Guitar Hero 2 (Push Push Lady Lightining) - w/ a corresponding video directed by Adam Moyer of Orange County Chopper fame (he saw them live and did the video pro bono! He's doing another video for them as well - look out for Pleasure (pleasure))

These guys are about to begin a nationwide tour. Please support them. Bryn is a dude that stood in my wedding. He's as real as you can get - and he's a phenomenal guitar player. Check out the websites - and some of you may already know the Bang Camaro song "Push Push Lady Lightning". It's very tongue and cheek, but that's what makes it so cool.

I had the privlilege of joining the "choir" during a recent Buffalo, NY gig and it was AWESOME!!!! I got the sense of, "Man! These guys have so much fun!!!" When the set was done, all my wife could say was, "wow, that was... overwhelming!"

So that's my story. A hometown boy (who more than deserves it) made good. Please check them out. They are coming back to Buffalo, NY in March and my band will be opening up. If yer around here, PM me and I'll give you the details. It's gonna be a blast!!!

Check out their website and try to make it if you can. If you do make it, Bryn is rockin' the SG. Tell him that 'Diamond' sent you.

Thanks!!!!

• Members

They wanted to recreate all that made the rock anthems of the 80's/90's great (think Skid Row's Youth Gone Wild).

These guys are about to begin a nationwide tour. Please support them. Bryn is a dude that stood in my wedding. He's as real as you can get - and he's a phenomenal guitar player. Check out the websites - and some of you may already know the Bang Camaro song "Push Push Lady Lightning". It's very tongue and cheek, but that's what makes it so cool.

I had the privlilege of joining the "choir" during a recent Buffalo, NY gig and it was AWESOME!!!! I got the sense of, "Man! These guys have so much fun!!!" When the set was done, all my wife could say was, "wow, that was... overwhelming!"

So that's my story. A hometown boy (who more than deserves it) made good. Please check them out. They are coming back to Buffalo, NY in March and my band will be opening up. If yer around here, PM me and I'll give you the details. It's gonna be a blast!!!

Check out their website and try to make it if you can. If you do make it, Bryn is rockin' the SG. Tell him that 'Diamond' sent you.

Thanks!!!!

Thats an awesome story, man! I remember seeing them on MTV awhile ago, and thought they were the coolest {censored}in thing. I really do dig his band. I might check em out in chicago when they come around.

• Members

Thats an awesome story, man! I remember seeing them on MTV awhile ago, and thought they were the coolest {censored}in thing. I really do dig his band. I might check em out in chicago when they come around.

Dude, you don't know what that means to me!!! I would never support anyone that I didn't think was awesome. Bang Camaro is the real deal!!! I would not come on this forum and try to fool anyone! You all know WAY too much. Bryn is a great guy - as are the rest of the dudes. Srsly, when I got on the stage w/ them, they all welcomed me w/ open arms and we had a great time. Here is a group of dudes that are all in well-established Boston bands, just having a good time.

If anyone has a chance to see them, definitely do it! Bryn and Alex can rock the solos like noone's bidness!!!!

• Members

Fast forward a few years. Bryn moved to Boston. Because he's such a genuinely great guy, he met a lot of people and put together a great band that quickly became one of Boston's big bands.
Are one of those bands that should have made it, but broke up before their time. Do yourself a favor and listen to the songs they recorded.

The model sons stuff is great, thanks for the link

• Members

So, what happens? Does E-H put a blurb on their website saying "this guy's good, check him out?":freak:

:

I take it, it means that when you play teh game, you trade up, level up whatever, get signed, buy gear, get endorsements...

EHX, have obviously bagged a deal with PS.

Archived