how do you talk to a really pretty girl on the uptown 6 train who...

veil

• Members

maybe the wind changed direction when she was scowling and her face stuck like that? ;)

maybe she's just playing hard to get. I saw a very similar thing last Tuesday. There was this really hot chick on the train but I was turned off by her because of her scowl. She was looking the other way. But then she turned around and asked me how far the station went. I chatted to her for a bit and her scowl disintegrated into a bright cheery smile :) .

A pity though that we were travelling to opposite destinations in a city we both had never been to. It was the airport train and I was heading for the city and had a heap of luggage with me and panicking about where to meet up with my uncle who I was visiting for the day until my next flight out of the city that evening.

Not even time to slip out for a rendevous quickie, anyway the train stations in that place looked really dodgy.

• Members

"I love put a smile on the tube because everyone looks so unhappy. Kinda to "balance" it all "

good for you man, that place definately needs cheering up-i always think they should pump out some tunes.

anyway back to the original question, you could just go with somethin standard like 'you look how i feel' or 'rough day?'. its cheesy, but they dont become classics for no reason. and if that fails, just get ur tackle out and see what bites

• Members

don't,

if you are in NYC why would you like to meet someone giving oportunity a chance to mate you with her , and have little New Yorkers?

I mean, there is nothing as awful as a person as a new yorker.

Please stop mating and spreading the disease

• Members

don't,

if you are in NYC why would you like to meet someone giving oportunity a chance to mate you with her , and have little New Yorkers?

I mean, there is nothing as awful as a person as a new yorker.

Please stop mating and spreading the disease

you're grammre is amasing;

• Members

Just go up to her and tell her if she struggles, it will only make it harder.

Plenty of people look unhappier than they are when they're on their own in public. I look like a serial killing paedophile racist rapist cannibal when I'm out and about, and I'm a lovely guy.

Me, too, except for that part about being a nice guy.

• Members
People who scowl on public transportation want to be left alone. Women get creepy guys on trains hitting on them all the time. Do you want to be just another creepy guy on the train? Talk to girls at shows, parties, in bars. Not on the damn train, though.

I know but I neer meet pretty girls at shows parties or bars. Just sloppy drunks. I don't want to be That Guy, but it's like...where the hell else am I going to meet women. Plus, I scowl on the train all the time because I hate rush hour and I hate waking up and I hate work. :cry:

Maybe she's a kindred spirit. :love:

Archived