What''s coming in 2008?

Goominim

• Members

What's the game-show when the kids lose they get green-goo dumped on them?

I want that back, but without the game part.

It wasn't a game show. It was called "You Can't Do That On Television," it aired on Nickelodeon, it was a kids' sketch comedy show, and if you said "I don't know," you got slimed.

If they brought it back, I'd be scared of what they would do in this day and age on a show called "You Can't Do That on Television." Even if it was aired on Nick.

• Members

It wasn't a game show. It was called "You Can't Do That On Television," it aired on Nickelodeon, it was a kids' sketch comedy show, and if you said "I don't know," you got slimed.

If they brought it back, I'd be scared of what they would do in this day and age on a show called "You Can't Do That on Television." Even if it was aired on Nick.

bukkake

• Members

Archived