Never buy fake boobs for your girlfriend!!

HMCMedic

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

men typically get the most attractive women they can afford. men are typically visually stimulated creatures. women know this. that fact goes waaaaaay back. women wearing makeup and nice clothes isn't coincidense. fake tits and botox are just another example of that motivation to get a guys attention. women typically get the highest money making guy they can attract. women by nature are attention whores. Look at me look at me!! this day and age I really believe a guy has to be nuts to agree to marriage. men in this country need to watch their backs and their wallets. stop being so quick to confide in a woman and getting her pregnant. there is a generation of men that account for most of the male population in the USA that are really vaginized and easily manipulated by women. women love using their bodies as incentive against us to get what they want from us. men in the USA really need to take a good look in the mirror and reevaluate who they are as a species and make a decision on what they want from life and stop being pussies. you'd never see a guy cry 60 years ago unless he just witnessed his buddy getting killed raiding a beach at Normandy. man up fellas or you're gonna be {censored}ed your whole lives. stop being easily manipulated emotional train wrecks because of some ball busting bitch.

• Members

men typically get the most attractive women they can afford. men are typically visually stimulated creatures. women know this. that fact goes waaaaaay back. women wearing makeup and nice clothes isn't coincidense. fake tits and botox are just another example of that motivation to get a guys attention. women typically get the highest money making guy they can attract. women by nature are attention whores. Look at me look at me!! this day and age I really believe a guy has to be nuts to agree to marriage. men in this country need to watch their backs and their wallets. stop being so quick to confide in a woman and getting her pregnant. there is a generation of men that account for most of the male population in the USA that are really vaginized and easily manipulated by women. women love using their bodies as incentive against us to get what they want from us. men in the USA really need to take a good look in the mirror and reevaluate who they are as a species and make a decision on what they want from life and stop being pussies. you'd never see a guy cry 60 years ago unless he just witnessed his buddy getting killed raiding a beach at Normandy. man up fellas or you're gonna be {censored}ed your whole lives. stop being easily manipulated emotional train wrecks because of some ball busting bitch.

If you look at the history of advertising, the female appearence has generally been targeted because it's a lucrative cash cow. You prey on someone's fears regarding how they look, sell them a product to make them look better and stand back and watch the dollars rolling in. If you go back through time, you'll find most male advertising executives were male. Therefore make-up isn't some female way of getting attention, it's something that's been pretty much sold to women by an industry with a high male content.

men in the USA really need to take a good look in the mirror and reevaluate who they are as a species and make a decision on what they want from life and stop being pussies. you'd never see a guy cry 60 years ago unless he just witnessed his buddy getting killed raiding a beach at Normandy. man up fellas or you're gonna be {censored}ed your whole lives. stop being easily manipulated emotional train wrecks because of some ball busting bitch.

Sigh, the good ol' days eh? Turn back the clock, get women working in the home and not in the office, let men be emotional retards, have black people working the fields and let Mitch Romney hunt Commies...

Part of the problem in society is that more women are adopting stereotypically male attitudes. You see the figures on the numbers of girls in gangs, the amount chicks are drinking in the UK, the number of chicks getting arrested. It's pretty sad. Equality with men doesn't mean acting like the worst parts of the male species.

• Members

:rolleyes:

the next time any man makes sweeping generalizations about a woman, stop and consider that your mother is within target range. then consider that a good chunk of the other women in the target range are a mother to somebody else.

are there bad apples in the bunch? yes! on both sides of the gender aisle!

i don't get it. why are so many men so cynical when it comes to women?

• Members

I'm not cynical, I just look out for #1.

I don't think women should be kept in the kitchen. I think women should be accountable for their actions.

The way the USA works is if you're an attractive woman, it's OK for you to be an idiot. As a society, we've been programmed to defend that and it's rediculous. An example is here in Washington State, there is a law that says if a woman is intoxicated at the time she had intercourse, she can still opt to file a rape charge against the guy. this is a real law.

see the problem is people are so politically correct and overly sensative about other people that common sense and responsibility are being pushed aside. I'm a proponent of equal rights for everybody. Women claim to be as well but if being treated equally has a negative affect they sing a different tune. men get taken to the cleaners all the time for divorce to pay vaginamony and child support. would you call that equal rights?

I feel sorry for any guy that is dumb enough to pay for a womans tits. again fellas....stand up for yourselves, it's embarassing. listen to Tom Leykis on the radio. Educate yourselves. Do something to reclaim the upper hand in the war between the sexes. It is a war. wake up.

• Members
:rolleyes:

i don't get it. why are so many men so cynical when it comes to women?

because we are being subjected to double standards all over the place, and most of us are too dumb to see it!

-a woman has control over whether she gets pregnant or not ( unless the guy uses a condom that he is 100% sure of before during and AFTER sex), but then can hang the guy out to dry for 200K in child support, courts all over the US support this legal extortion.

-women claim they want to be paid equally to men, yet many still hold to the silly notion that the man should pay for dates, cars, houses etc.
ladies, you can't have it both ways.( BTWmore than their male counterparts in this country)

-guys regularly get screwed in family courts throughout the nation in custody battles.

- men are depcited as stupid assholes in advertising because we are an easy target, yet you NEVER see women being portayed as morons in commercials any more. DOUBLE STANDARD>

-the media furthers the myth that mothers are the real parents, routinely marginalizing the role that fathers play, even to the point of turning kids against their fathers for no reason other than to satisfy a vindictive mother's anger at the father for whatever reason. i see examples of this treatment of men by women in my own life, the courts are geared to back the mother. many women know exaclty how far they can push and still be within the confines of the law. happens alot more than most people realize.
bottom line:

men need to stop being pussies and begin to fight the injustices that have been committed.

or take the simple route, stay out of relationships except sex-buddy arrangments, and use a condom correctly 100% of the time.

cynical? you bet!!!

• Members

because we are being subjected to double standards all over the place, and most of us are too dumb to see it!

-a woman has control over whether she gets pregnant or not ( unless the guy uses a condom that he is 100% sure of before during and AFTER sex), but then can hang the guy out to dry for 200K in child support, courts all over the US support this legal extortion.

If said woman is married, she alone doesn't have control -- it's supposed to be a planned decision between the wife and husband. It's obvious accidental pregnancies can occur despite either person's intentions. Saying a woman has control over getting pregnant is ludicrous. It's 50/50 in that situation. If they're married and the guy decides to book it post-pregnancy, he has a moral and legal obligation to pay child support. How is that extortion?

-women claim they want to be paid equally to men, yet many still hold to the silly notion that the man should pay for dates, cars, houses etc.

ladies, you can't have it both ways.( BTWmore than their male counterparts in this country)

Most women who earn equal pay will gladly pay for dates, cars and houses. Find a hypothetically newlywed couple with similar paying jobs and I'm certain they split these things quite evenly. I've seen it myself and that's the way it is in my relationship: my girlfriend and I are similarly educated and have a fairly similar background, middle class whites. We share expenses that concern the both of us -- groceries, movies, dates, whatever. Re: glass ceiling...it's something that's made more evident with experience. It's easy to brush it off, but it does exist...it depends largely on the company and its practices. Find me some stats that say the pay rates are identical between two genders within the same job.

-guys regularly get screwed in family courts throughout the nation in custody battles.

You sure? Or is that what you look for? If you say these things, back them up.

- men are depcited as stupid assholes in advertising because we are an easy target, yet you NEVER see women being portayed as morons in commercials any more. DOUBLE STANDARD>

What do you watch and/or read? I don't have to mention advertising is all about the audience. Guys are depicted as hunks in aftershave ads and smart businessmen in Rolex ads. Women can be slutty in cosmetic or car commercials or just as smart in similar, 'upper class' ads.

-the media furthers the myth that mothers are the real parents, routinely marginalizing the role that fathers play, even to the point of turning kids against their fathers for no reason other than to satisfy a vindictive mother's anger at the father for whatever reason. i see examples of this treatment of men by women in my own life, the courts are geared to back the mother. many women know exaclty how far they can push and still be within the confines of the law. happens alot more than most people realize.

Strictly on a case-by-case basis, part of this might be true to an extent. I think media are including dads in more of the traditional ads aimed at mothers -- I've seen commercials for diapers, baby toys and cleaning supplies with just dudes. I think if the media can force a kid to turn against his or her father in an average nuclear family, the kid was screwed up to begin with.

bottom line:

men need to stop being pussies and begin to fight the injustices that have been committed.

or take the simple route, stay out of relationships except sex-buddy arrangments, and use a condom correctly 100% of the time.

cynical? you bet!!!

Or...learn how to be a better man. I'll never say injustices against men don't ever occur. There are bitches, plain and simple. For every bitch, there are just as many assholes. There's nothing wrong with being a gentleman. If any guy could take five minutes to realize his dick isn't at the center of the universe, maybe gender stereotypes and failed relationships would disappear. There's not such thing as the weaker sex, there's no such thing as Men = Mars and Women = Venus. If you think there's such a strong divider between the two (and BOTH genders accept those concepts as natural law), it's because society has told you so and to think otherwise is wrong.

edit: Merry Christmas, yo. :thu: I see you're in OKC too. :wave:

• Members

be a better man for what? to be in your idealized notion of a pussified male relationship? who wants that?

it is obvious that the media brainwash has been very effective on you.

go to nononsenseman.com, mark rudov backs up all of my claims in his blog. the examples are too numerous to list.

whether married or not, regardless of what is said , even in a marriage, the decision on whether to have a baby or not lies 100% with the woman when it comes right down to it. why else do they need the slogans ' It is my body, my decision", etc etc ?

believe me when i tell you there are millions of men in this country who didn't want a baby who now find themselves fathers. and the law tells them they are obligated, regardless of whether they were lied to or mislead, which happens a lot.

sure, in an ideal marriage, both partners share equally in ALL major decisions, but statistics tell us that this is very rare.

that is why i insist, the only defense a man has is before intercourse even happens. don't believe a woman who says whe is on the pill.

the ads i refer to are too many to count - the cold remedy ads where the 'wise' wife leads the moron husband up to the pharmacist and tells him to ' tell the man what's wrong', like he is a five yr old,

the sony ad that actually SHOWED the husband literally as a horses ass, etc etc.

• Members

be a better man for what? to be in your idealized notion of a pussified male relationship? who wants that?

What's your concept of an ideal relationship? Sex buddies? :confused: I was hoping you'd use the word pussified to describe what I'm talking about. It's what you call a guy who acts like a girl, isn't it? The weaker of the sexes. A {censored}. :rolleyes:

it is obvious that the media brainwash has been very effective on you.

Either that or the exact opposite.

go to nononsenseman.com, mark rudov backs up all of my claims in his blog. the examples are too numerous to list.

A philosopher once said, "Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense." My logic lies within this statement. I don't need some douche telling me what he thinks about women. If I do need that, I can go...anywhere.

whether married or not, regardless of what is said , even in a marriage, the decision on whether to have a baby or not lies 100% with the woman when it comes right down to it. why else do they need the slogans ' It is my body, my decision", etc etc ?

Wrong. Pregnancy isn't turned on or off. 50/50. It takes a guy to get the girl there, so the responsibility is shared.

believe me when i tell you there are millions of men in this country who didn't want a baby who now find themselves fathers. and the law tells them they are obligated, regardless of whether they were lied to or mislead, which happens a lot.

What did the guy do to get them in that situation? Get drunk and {censored} someone? Your defense is the guy was lied to or mislead? Teach a guy to think with his brain and not his dick and this won't happen. Don't blame the other person for what happened. "Man up" and account for the responsibilities of your actions. If you don't want that to happen, don't {censored} around. Simple.

sure, in an ideal marriage, both partners share equally in ALL major decisions, but statistics tell us that this is very rare.

Yeah, there's no such thing as ideal marriage. It's hard for hubby and wifey to share everything, all the time. But once it becomes marriage, it should be equal.

that is why i insist, the only defense a man has is before intercourse even happens. don't believe a woman who says whe is on the pill.

See the "{censored}ing around" statement. :p If a girl says she's on the pill, you'd better be 100% sure. If a girl lies about that, she just wants lovin'. Same way a guy'd lie about having a condom if he just wanted to nail someone. See? We're finding gender equality everywhere!

the ads i refer to are too many to count - the cold remedy ads where the 'wise' wife leads the moron husband up to the pharmacist and tells him to ' tell the man what's wrong', like he is a five yr old,

the sony ad that actually SHOWED the husband literally as a horses ass, etc etc.

Ads that do this are nothing new. Agencies find a hole, rip it open and use it for whatever message they want to get across. There are commercials that play on idiocy of everyone, not just guys.

Bottom line: My thought on the subject, like everyone else's, have to be taken as they are -- just opinions. There are always exceptions and the case-by-case basis rule always applies. But just take a look at media, then society, then men and women. They're depicted in certain forms they need to fit in -- and if not, then people argue about it on an online guitar forum.

also, fake boobs ftl

• Members

reading some of the comments here make me realize how lucky i am to be in a relationship i am in now.

I'm with you. The subject matter here is a world away from where my wife and I live and I couldn't be more thankful!

• Members

yeah, this is how brainwashed men are,

they have us all pussified, thinking it's usually our fault.

No, I wouldn't say it's usually "all" the guy's fault. In most cases where relationships fall apart, it's not just because of one person or the other; both parties usually contributed to the problems. Sometimes it's more the guy's fault, sometimes it's more the lady's fault or whatever, but rarely is it ever a totally one-sided thing.

I strongly disagree here Phil. Women/girls in this era of western culture are like relationship thieves. They go to clubs without drink money(not the rarer, classy ones mind you) they let guys beneath their standards buy them dinner, they get pregnant mainly to force a marriage decision or be the center of attention and the fake boob thing? good gawd y'all!

Archived