Never buy fake boobs for your girlfriend!!

HMCMedic

• Members

Another buddy of mine got dumped! This makes 4 people that I know that shelled out $$$ for the ta ta's and then lost the girl!

I'm a happily married man of 16 years, if my wife ever wanted them I say no problemo. But man......... I'd never shell out that kinda dough to improve someone that wasn't legally hitched to me:eek:

:cop:

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Another buddy of mine got dumped! This makes 4 people that I know that shelled out $$$ for the ta ta's and then lost the girl!

I'm a happily married man of 16 years, if my wife ever wanted them I say no problemo. But man......... I'd never shell out that kinda dough to improve someone that wasn't legally hitched to me:eek:

simpsonsnelsonhaha2sa2.jpg

By sdresdre at 2007-08-07

• Members

Don't think that marriage makes the fake bewbie proposition safe. :poke:

• Members

That happened to one of my best friends this weekend. When they got together she wanted to go to school for performing arts but she didn't have the money. My friend helped her with the school and they have been living together for a few years. She got a chance to do some commercials recently and my buddy gave her a little more money and she got a boob job. Now her best friend has left her husband and this girls decided to do the same. What a bitch!

• Members

I'm good with smaller-on-top myself

while I realize tastes vary and individual body shape also varies -- I do try to mention to ladies that are interested...

"I can only speak from my experiences/conversations/observations, but in that I am firmly of the opinion we're really more about checking out your ass."

• Members

It's just endemic of a fake, plastic, air-brushed society. And naturally I speak at this time, the commercial gang-bang 'Spend spend spend money on {censored}e' season...

Ho ho {censored}ing ho
:)

We are cynical, aren't we?

I have to agree, just too much merchandising in life in general.

Even on a personal level.

Saline sacks are only part of it.

It's just endemic of a fake, plastic, air-brushed society. And naturally I speak at this time, the commercial gang-bang 'Spend spend spend money on {censored}e' season...

Ho ho {censored}ing ho
:)

It's definitely over-commercialized, isn't it? But I enjoy the holidays... just not so much the "fake, plastic, air-brushed" aspects. :)

BTW, Merry Christmas everyone. :wave:

(Or happy solstice, Kwanzaa, Chanukkah, etc. etc. :) )

• Members

I have seen and felt soooo many nice ones that were 100% natural I can't imagine improving on the plethera of boobies available in the world. How many of us are there on the planet now - 9 Billion people? Figure half are women (X 2 BOOBIES EACH)and thats roughly still 9 Billion boobies to play with. Silicone is good because we can now see breasts from a block away - and brothers - there ain't a damn thing wrong with that.

Titties & Beer Forever :rawk:

Archived