OCD Drive?

goaway

• Members

I'm wanting a good pedal to replace my ts-9. I have an orange Tiny Terror and a crate V30. the orange is a pretty dirty amp to start with and the crate is super clean. I really want a stompbox that is capable of pushing the orange from a very light overdrive to somewhere close to distortion and at the same time give the crate a nice low gain blues to medium gain overdrive. Is the OCD good for that or do you recommend something else?

• Members
I'm wanting a good pedal to replace my ts-9. I have an orange Tiny Terror and a crate V30. the orange is a pretty dirty amp to start with and the crate is super clean. I really want a stompbox that is capable of pushing the orange from a very light overdrive to somewhere close to distortion and at the same time give the crate a nice low gain blues to medium gain overdrive. Is the OCD good for that or do you recommend something else?

I like mine a lot. It does not have a lot of mids and to me has a lot of bottom end. It fizzes out @ higher gain levels so I keep it dialed in low. Works well with ALL my amps and Guit's!:thu:

Archived