how do you like your Digitech Digiverb?

hangwire

• Members

yeah, reverse sounds sweet. Gated is pretty trippy also. There is a slight volume drop when you put the verb at 100% in some settings.

I got some really nice cello like sounds when using it with bass, 100% wet reverb, along with a fuzz factory, Boss OC2 and a filter:
Bass Cello

The only reason I don't use mine anymore, is that at one point all my pedals got wet, and this one was the only to not survive. :(

• Members

The cabinet modeling output mode is for recording direct. A neat sound that can be done with this pedal is on the gated setting, 100% wet reverb, the decay set very short while playing staccato notes. I believe that is correct. Anyway, enjoy the pedal. Should be there shortly.

• Members
The cabinet modeling output mode is for recording direct. A neat sound that can be done with this pedal is on the gated setting, 100% wet reverb, the decay set very short while playing staccato notes. I believe that is correct. Anyway, enjoy the pedal. Should be there shortly.

:)

• Members
:wave:

I also forgot to mention something about desertlimosine's clip. THAT SOUNDED AMAZING. I can't believe you were able to coax that sound out of a bass guitar and some pedals.

I always liked the hall, plate, and church settings. The reverse is good for "effect" reverbs. Unfortunately the spring isn't pretty unusable, but that's only one setting.

• Members

I tried one at a store and I wasn't too impressed. But that might have something to do with the whole trying out gear in a guitar store thing. I doesn't have long enough decay I think. Longer decay with the reverse setting 100% wet would be heaven.

Archived