Help.Pedalboard Pedals

missmachine00

• Members

If there's no effects loop in the bass multi effect unit, there's no concrete way of how to wire it up. I would put the wah in front of the me50. Distortions after the me50, followed by the synth and the delay. I don't quite know about the octave and thes synth though. The delay is definately last in line. That me50 just isn't compatible with the other units in terms of being used at the same time.

• Members

Suggestion:

Wah > Octave > Synth > Distortion > ME-50b > Delay > SansAmp.

Reasoning:

- Wahs go first.

- Octave and Synth need to attempt tracking. Having dirt etc before them makes this more difficult in my experience.

- Distortion should come before any time effects. If you put it after the me-50 then using any of the delay/reverb will sound like ass.(unless you like the sound of ass... not that there's anything wrong with that :-/ )

- Having no idea how you use the ME-50b, I'm going the safe route and sticking it in the middle of the chain.

- Delay after all dirt (inc. potential distortion and modulation effects from me-50)

- I've assumed the sansamp is used as some kinda tone shaper and that you still want to use the DI out. Therefore, it goes last.

Hope this is of some help.

• Members

Suggestion:

Wah > Octave > Synth > Distortion > ME-50b > Delay > SansAmp.

Reasoning:

- Wahs go first.

- Octave and Synth need to attempt tracking. Having dirt etc before them makes this more difficult in my experience.

- Distortion should come before any time effects. If you put it after the me-50 then using any of the delay/reverb will sound like ass.(unless you like the sound of ass... not that there's anything wrong with that :-/ )

- Having no idea how you use the ME-50b, I'm going the safe route and sticking it in the middle of the chain.

- Delay after all dirt (inc. potential distortion and modulation effects from me-50)

- I've assumed the sansamp is used as some kinda tone shaper and that you still want to use the DI out. Therefore, it goes last.

Hope this is of some help.

wahs can go after dirt. I put my wah after dirt. I think it sounds better.

Archived