OT: What are gas prices in your area?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
You said it brother! Klon, BJF, Lovepedal hype is just stupid.

I like this marketing approach

Advertise, Hype, and sell at $299

Then,

Hey everyone, I have a special batch that Im selling for just $220 but I only have 20 to sell.

Then the "hey did you get your special run pedal yet?" posts pop up everywhere

Then we see the "Hey I got my special run pedal and its the best pedal I have every had!" follow 2 to 3 weeks later

Then (my favorite) the "Hey I have a special run pedal for sale, they are no longer made but I will make you a deal at just $299"

Then (my next to favorite post) "Hey one more day at this special price or its going to eBay!" post shows up

Then the pedal gets sold on eBay to someone in Europe thats getting a bunch of new gear from the states cause the dollar is so weak.

Would it be correct to say that this is ironic considering the Way Huge avatar? :D

• Members
ontario is ALWAYS cheaper. bastards
:p
i'll pay the extra .10/L for beautiful non ontario weather and scenery
:)

What's the matter? Can't find the beauty that is the gargantuan cock and balls of the CN tower and the rogers center (skydome)? :p Joking aside though... Ontario does have some very beatiful parks and camping grounds. Ever been to Algonquin Park... it's {censored}in' gorgeous there.

About 30mins north east of Toronto the gas price today was at $1.03/L. If I did my math correctly that's about $3.90/gal. It fluctuates like crazy here though, and it's usually somewhere in between $1.01/L to $1.09/L... sometimes it goes higher though.

• Members

This guy is BFF with Milton Friedman.

You said it brother! Klon, BJF, Lovepedal hype is just stupid.

I like this marketing approach

Advertise, Hype, and sell at $299

Then,

Hey everyone, I have a special batch that Im selling for just $220 but I only have 20 to sell.

Then the "hey did you get your special run pedal yet?" posts pop up everywhere

Then we see the "Hey I got my special run pedal and its the best pedal I have every had!" follow 2 to 3 weeks later

Then (my favorite) the "Hey I have a special run pedal for sale, they are no longer made but I will make you a deal at just $299"

Then (my next to favorite post) "Hey one more day at this special price or its going to eBay!" post shows up

Then the pedal gets sold on eBay to someone in Europe thats getting a bunch of new gear from the states cause the dollar is so weak.

Archived