OT: What are gas prices in your area?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

3.40 or so in Louisville for regular

My work is only about 3 miles away so I don't sweat it too much. It does cost me around $50 to drive to my parents and back though. I would make it home a lot more if it wasn't so expensive

• Members

$1.15 in Vancouver? Wow. I filled up yesterday just outside Toronto and I believe it was $1.06 a litre.

But Britain has us all beat. There money's worth double ours, and they pay double for gas. Then again, they make a bit more money, and their cars look way nicer, and they've got those weird round-abouts so they never have to stop, so maybe they deserve it?

:D

• Members
$1.15 in Vancouver? Wow. I filled up yesterday just outside Toronto and I believe it was $1.06 a litre.

But Britain has us all beat. There money's worth double ours, and they pay double for gas. Then again, they make a bit more money, and their cars look way nicer, and they've got those weird round-abouts so they never have to stop, so maybe they deserve it?

:D

ontario is ALWAYS cheaper. bastards :p i'll pay the extra .10/L for beautiful non ontario weather and scenery :)

• Members

As much as I'd like to use this post to moan about the price of fuel. If it weren't for the car and oil/gasoline/diesel, I would never has travelled far enough to meet my girlfriend, I would have ended up with some pikey chav scum from my old housing estate.

I don't take travelling for granted, and I don't expect it to come cheap in these troubled times. Give it a few years people will start living near where they work, where their kids schools are etc. Things will get more localised, loads more people can work from home now.

• Members
$2.98 but who cares about gas.

Milk is around $4.00 a gallon and OJ is at $7.00. Now that is truely {censored}ed up!

Good thing I don't have to buy a gallon of it every day to get to and from work.

Know what's even more {censored}ed up? Boutique pedal prices. :)

• Members
Good thing I don't have to buy a gallon of it every day to get to and from work.

Know what's even more {censored}ed up? Boutique pedal prices.
:)

You said it brother! Klon, BJF, Lovepedal hype is just stupid.

I like this marketing approach

Advertise, Hype, and sell at $299

Then,

Hey everyone, I have a special batch that Im selling for just $220 but I only have 20 to sell.

Then the "hey did you get your special run pedal yet?" posts pop up everywhere

Then we see the "Hey I got my special run pedal and its the best pedal I have every had!" follow 2 to 3 weeks later

Then (my favorite) the "Hey I have a special run pedal for sale, they are no longer made but I will make you a deal at just $299"

Then (my next to favorite post) "Hey one more day at this special price or its going to eBay!" post shows up

Then the pedal gets sold on eBay to someone in Europe thats getting a bunch of new gear from the states cause the dollar is so weak.

Archived