Ever go to start a thread and realize its totally unpostable?

• Members

i just wrote this whole huge informative, hilarious, insightful, and super kickass post that really included some intensely introspective self discoveries.

i reread it to make sure it made sense and concluded it was totally unfit for public consumption. feelings would be hurt, races would be insulted, lifestyles challenged, industries would fold, and 'certain people' would be out of work- soon leading to a higher relative homelessnessicity ratio.

i dont think the welfare system or the post office could chew what im spittin' right now. its just not worth it, im afraid.:cry:

bored.jpg

:)

• Members

nibbled to death by an okapi nibbled to death by an okapi nibbled to death by an okapi nibbled to death by an okapi nibbled to death by an okapi nibbled to death by an okapi nibbled to death by an okapi nibbled to death by an okapi nibbled to death by an okapi nibbled to death by an okapi nibbled to death by an okapi nibbled to death by an okapi nibbled to death by an okapi nibbled to death by an okapi nibbled to death by an okapi nibbled to death by an okapi nibbled to death by an okapi nibbled to death by an okapi nibbled to death by an okapi nibbled to death by an okapi nibbled to death by an okapi nibbled to death by an okapi nibbled to death by an okapi nibbled to death by an okapi nibbled to death by an okapi nibbled to death by an okapi nibbled to death by an okapi nibbled to death by an okapi nibbled to death by an okapi nibbled to death by an okapi nibbled to death by an okapi nibbled to death by an okapi nibbled to death by an okapi nibbled to death by an okapi nibbled to death by an okapi nibbled to death by an okapi nibbled to death by an okapi nibbled to death by an okapi nibbled to death by an okapi nibbled to death by an okapi nibbled to death by an okapi nibbled to death by an okapi nibbled to death by an okapi nibbled to death by an okapi nibbled to death by an okapi nibbled to death by an okapi nibbled to death by an okapi nibbled to death by an okapi

Archived