I Built a Micro Sized OD pedal, crazy..

mark7171

• Members

Here's an idea: a jewelry line based on effects. Your girlfriend can wear it and you can use it on your pedalboard...

There were some Japanese pedals that you could wear on a lanyard around your neck.

Maybe someone will remember what they were called...

• Members

mr bellamy of muse

Hugh Manson built it, he has a Mirrored Silver Les Paul in his shop in Exeter with built in Fuzz Factory (and Bareknuckle Nailbomb pickups iirc) - I played it a few weeks ago, pretty insane. It only had 3 controls for the FF though (no volume obviously) and the other missing one was Gate iirc.

• Members
Hugh Manson built it, he has a Mirrored Silver Les Paul in his shop in Exeter with built in Fuzz Factory (and Bareknuckle Nailbomb pickups iirc) - I played it a few weeks ago, pretty insane. It only had 3 controls for the FF though (no volume obviously) and the other missing one was Gate iirc.

My local guitar shop. I have my guitars serviced by the same chap that does Matt's.

Pedal looks awesome, btw :)

• Members

just a experiment.

the knobs are from a broken christmas toy. it had a 9volt controller, and 2 trim pots that were in the right-"ish" range.

donner circuit
donnerpot337.jpg

the jack and stuff is pictured.
stufffjackj232.jpg

chris-yes

frankie - yes, sort of.

veil- no room.

lets go coyote- i will report the battery life stats.

blue H- no, just for fun. more to see what "can be done that isnt". i may be making another, with a 1/8" expansion port, and plug in module.

Archived