POG Troubles!!!

amoodymule

• Members

...anybody out there have problems with the micro pog freaking out, mine crapped out on me at the 1st gig I got to (well almost) use it :mad::mad::mad:!

I thought there was a thred about this, it worked great at rehersals, then the show, I tested it, just fine, then the song I bought it for, it just squeeled like a little pig, horrible sounds, ect, :arg:

crap, it's the most expensive pedal on my board, any ole how, MF, your product is defective, can't depend on craftmenship anymore, rant over :rolleyes:

...and I am useing the right power supply, :blah::blah::blah:

• Members

...nope, hell for about 15 min I was playing along with the juxbox, doing solo's to country songs, kinda fun, lol. ...we're NOT a country band, not that there's anything wrong with country :p

I have another gig tonight, I'll give it one more shot, there is something fishy goin on with it, kinda did the same at home while I was testing the tweekability, it just sucks that I have to send it back, wait for a new one :blah::blah::blah:

• Members
...anybody out there have problems with there pog freaking out, mine crapped out on me at the 1st gig I got to (well almost) use it
:mad:
!

I thought there was a thred about this, it worked great at rehersals, then the show, I tested it, just fine, then the song I bought it for,
it just squeeled like a little pig,
horrible sounds, ect, :arg:

crap, it's the most expensive pedal on my board, any ole how, MF, your product is defective, can't depend on craftmenship anymore, rant over
:rolleyes:

...and I am useing the right power supply,
:blah:

you sure it wasnt a HOG?

• Members

that sucks

I once incidentally changed the settings on my POG with my foot and then it did not sound like I wanted it to sound either, the POG can squeal at some settings, I prefer using the neck pick-up on guitar and the amp set clean, with dirt it sounds good but is very noisy at high volume it can sound really nasty

Archived