OT: Jericho is intercontinental champ...

Keith SIO

• Members

nah

This means hardy will win MITB for sure. I wish jericho would get it, but I think this is the first step in taking jericho out of the world title scene for a bit. Kinda pisses me off as he has so much more potential. At least there doing something with him though, as he's just been sort of thrown in and out of random things since her came back.

• Members

nah

This means hardy will win MITB for sure. I wish jericho would get it, but I think this is the first step in taking jericho out of the world title scene for a bit. Kinda pisses me off as he has so much more potential. At least there doing something with him though, as he's just been sort of thrown in and out of random things since her came back.

I think he will bring the good times back to the IC belt, they have ignored it for so long. The matches Hardy and Jericho have put on lately have been the best wrestling matches I have seen in a while.

I think Jericho will hold the IC belt for a few months and go for a title push, that is why I think he would get the MITB. It is too early to really tell though, gotta wait till wrestlemania.

• Members

I hope jericho wins it, but as big as hardy is right now I can't see them taking the IC belt from him and not having him win MITB. These matches have shown something about jerichos unplanned popularity. For the past two matches between jericho and hardy, by the end of the matches the crowds were cheering for y2j. This surprises me, as the way they've been having jericho act during the matches and from last weeks highlight reel segment, it seems like they're trying to slowly turn him heel.

I think he will bring the good times back to the IC belt, they have ignored it for so long. The matches Hardy and Jericho have put on lately have been the best wrestling matches I have seen in a while.

I think Jericho will hold the IC belt for a few months and go for a title push, that is why I think he would get the MITB. It is too early to really tell though, gotta wait till wrestlemania.

• Members

I hope jericho wins it, but as big as hardy is right now I can't see them taking the IC belt from him and not having him win MITB. These matches have shown something about jerichos unplanned popularity. For the past two matches between jericho and hardy, by the end of the matches the crowds were cheering for y2j. This surprises me, as the way they've been having jericho act during the matches and from last weeks highlight reel segment, it seems like they're trying to slowly turn him heel.

It is interesting how the crowd swayed that match from loud ovation for jeff and tiny one for jericho, and after the lionsault the whole crowd was all about jericho.

• Members

Okay, the constant wrestling bashing that pops up in these threads is just annoying. Don't compare it to MMA because they have nothing to do with each other. It doesn't make you look any smarter by coming in here and yelling "It's fake!". 99% of all television is fake and nobody has a problem with it. So for the guys that wanna come in here and rag on wrestling, let us suspend our disbelief and enjoy a good show, just as you do.

Now, for the topic.. I'm a big Jericho fan but I'm also kind of disappointed in how they've used him. I didn't quite want to see him with the World Title but they're not doing anything with him. Well, until tonight. We'll see how it plays out.

Also, I've got tickets for the last Smackdown before Wrestlemania. I'm stoked. I went to RAW in '04 and it was incredible. I can't wait for Smackdown to roll through. All my life I've wanted to see the Undertaker live and I'm finally gonna be able to (last show before WM24, he HAS to be there in some capacity).

• Members

Okay, the constant wrestling bashing that pops up in these threads is just annoying. Don't compare it to MMA because they have nothing to do with each other. It doesn't make you look any smarter by coming in here and yelling "It's fake!". 99% of all television is fake and nobody has a problem with it. So for the guys that wanna come in here and rag on wrestling, let us suspend our disbelief and enjoy a good show, just as you do.

Now, for the topic.. I'm a big Jericho fan but I'm also kind of disappointed in how they've used him. I didn't quite want to see him with the World Title but they're not doing anything with him. Well, until tonight. We'll see how it plays out.

Also, I've got tickets for the last Smackdown before Wrestlemania. I'm stoked. I went to RAW in '04 and it was incredible. I can't wait for Smackdown to roll through. All my life I've wanted to see the Undertaker live and I'm finally gonna be able to (last show before WM24, he HAS to be there in some capacity).

I saw my favorite match ever live in Baltimore. No Way Out 2006 Undertaker vs. Kurt Angle...amazing. When Undertaker comes out, you will get the chills, it is a great entrance...I, like you, always wanted to see him.

Backlash is coming to Baltimore next, should be a good time.

Archived