You ever lose random pedals in your..

jorhay1

• Members

...gig bag...that once belonged to you and you don't ever remember losing? So far ive lost my broken ds-1, a ts9, de7, two dano minis, and a green russian big muff. All of which was inadvertantley lost by me some how at some point in time. Like...ive tried contacting other bands ill be on tour with or something...or even go as far to contact as many bands i played with in the time aquired as possible. Its alwyas the same results...no ones ever found anything lol.

Does this ever happen to you guys?

• Members

...at a gig in Berlin i was so drunk that i have forgotten to take my guitar with me! I needed a week to realise that i have forgotten it at a show! But a friend of mine keept it and give it back to me after posting several blogs at myspace... But never lost something more valuble than a speaker or patch cable...

• Members

I've lost a tuner once too. Not sure how I lost it though. On the other hand, I've got a Boss HM-3 of unknown origins. I'm not sure where or when I got it, but I know I never bought it (I've never really used it either). I gave away to a friend once, but now it's back at my place somehow. Maybe I should try selling it and see if it comes back to haunt me.

• Members

I left my guitars in Bristol once after a battle of the bands, luckily I realised and pretty much did a handbrake turn in the middle of the road. Got plenty of honks for that. Left a guitar stand somewhere. Never use one now.

• Members

i lost a micro amp and a morley volume at a show once. actually i'm sure they got stolen because i set them down somewhere that was not with the rest of my equipment and never saw them again

a drummer that i used to play with had his whole set of cymals stolen from a show on the road one time.

• Members

I used to work at a place that held shows, and one band left behind their Marshall MG series amp. They didn't leave behind their contact info, so I had no way of telling them...I held it for months and eventually sold it for cash money dollars. :idk:

Actually the same thing happened with an original '65 Fender jaguar. I {censored} myself. I held it for exactly 1 month, and the very day I decided it was now mine, the owner showed up looking for it.

Most heartbreaking day of my life :cry:

• Members

I had my american strat "stolen" at the only out of town show I ever played. I played the show and the other band we played with had their guitar in an identical case. As a result, they took both cases, told me they had my guitar, I sent a money order to pay for the shipping, as it was in Ohio, and the asshole "couldn't find it" and "someone he knew had it and couldn't get it back."

{censored}ing assholes. Karma will get their asses.

• Members

I once left my sandals on stage and never saw them again. Went for 2 days barefoot before I got another pair (as a matter of principle, I only ever own one pair of shoes, one pair of dress shoes, and one pair of sandals). You know how many restaurants don't let barefoot people in?

Archived