whats teh best bargain you got lately?

• Members

I've been meaning to thank you TB. You were probably the reason I ever considered a strat ... and I'm pretty happy with it now.

Don't know how I influenced you but your welcome! I think you'll love those vintage noiseless pu's. Perfect blend of vintage tone w/ modern features (more output, less hum). And you got a good deal on that too! WHat color is the pickguard?

At least save the SG till next fall so you can dress up as Frank Zappa or Angus Young on Halloween.

To switch gears a bit... what good deals have you given ppl lately?

I sold a bassballs and DOD env. filter for $75 shipped. I felt that was a steal!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Don't know how I influenced you but your welcome! I think you'll love those vintage noiseless pu's. Perfect blend of vintage tone w/ modern features (more output, less hum). And you got a good deal on that too! WHat color is the pickguard?

At least save the SG till next fall so you can dress up as Frank Zappa or Angus Young on Halloween.

To switch gears a bit... what good deals have you given ppl lately?

I sold a bassballs and DOD env. filter for $75 shipped. I felt that was a steal!

I dunno... in those couple Tele vs. Strat threads I put up ... you kept saying Strat Strat Strat Strat Strat Strat as I recall ... and since I trust/respect your opinion, I figured I'd give one a try. The good news is -- I like it so far.

Haven't had a chance to try out these new pups yet (just got 'em on Saturday) but I'm looking forward to it. I put the new string tree in ... and my new nut should be here today. So I'm gonna go get some new strings for it today and hopefully give it a run tonight.

Anyway.... thanks for the suggestion. I think it'll just work out for me.

• Members

Eventide Timefactor for 220.

some rich old guy orders it.... tries it out and cant get a handle on it so he returns it to GC. They had it on the block for 299 and i bought it for 220 right after its police hold died down.

Archived