What kind of chorus do you use?

deluxe74

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

One knob and a depth switch!

Yeah, I have had a bunch of chorus pedals, and I still have a TC Electronic rack unit with that famous TC Stereo Chorus, but I keep coming back to the Small Clone. It sounds like what chorus is supposed to sound like to me.

• Members

Do you feel that you have alot of control with one knob?

And a switch! Judging by your avatar this is the chorus you want. I sometimes wish depth was a knob, but the two selectable depths are pretty good. It is a beautiful chorus sound. Come as you are in a box.

• Members

I have both a Small Clone and a Boss CE-3. The SC is warmer sounding. Both give me a little bit of noise when I use humbucker guitars, even in the effects loop. Could be my EQ causing that, but I dunno.

I've thought about the MXR M134 chorus pedal, just for more versatility. Kinda expensive though new at $169. I'm not sure what else I want in a chorus at the moment. Thinking about the Subdecay Quasar for phaser with some attitude.

• Members

small clone and a polychorus,teh only chorus that count imo!

Yeah, I gotta tryout the Polychorus. Wish it was a bit smaller. I can see EHX changing the size of it to a XO pedal ala the DMM. Will it run on a DC Brick?

Archived