OT: i love watching videos like this...

Jbrazz

• Members

Ladies & Gentlemen, I present to you what it sounds like in every guitar center across america.

Welcome to hell.

that is so true. its not even funny.

thats why i avoid at all costs going to guitar center.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ah, he's just a kid. At least he's not just sitting around playing Guitar Hero. If I had a kid, I'd be proud that he got that good at such a young age, he just needs a little seasoning, have a girl break his heart, gain some soul and taste, he'll be fine.

In the mean time turn that {censored} down!

• Members

I really hate lead guitar that isn't melodic. That's what 99% of the lead guitarists sound like to me. Awful. Just STFU and let the singer do something besides standing there watching you jack off.

Sorry. Yeah, I hate "shred" guitarists.

• Members

Anyone remember the videos a forumite here posted on youtube where he was playing a Behringer chorus pedal or something? His youtube username was something like computerguitarist and his videos looked like they were shot in the 90s and the guy himself looked like Screech from Saved By The Bell.

• Members

Anyone remember the videos a forumite here posted on youtube where he was playing a Behringer chorus pedal or something? His youtube username was something like computerguitarist and his videos looked like they were shot in the 90s and the guy himself looked like Screech from Saved By The Bell.

this sounds hilarious. Someone please remember:lol:

• Members
He's just a little kid having fun.
:idk:

Yeah, no doubt. Reminds me of some of my jr high jam sessions :lol:

Hey, the kids got the rock n roll attitude and he's passionate about his music. When he gets some real skill he might just be dangerous, who knows what he'll sound like in 10 years if he sticks with it.

Hopefully in ten years though, he'll look back at this and laugh as hard as I just did!

Archived