OT: Is anyone else tightening their belts due to the economy?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This is your keyword.

Why do you think the U.S has had it so good until now?

Not to mention that our wartime economy was en fuego until the subprime crisis.

The whole credit thing from China is going to {censored} us up the ass for a while to come now, but it's also because of the fluctuations of capitalism. Recessions, in the long runs, are good things.

• Members

This is your keyword.

Why do you think the U.S has had it so good until now?

A good portion of my debt was incurred by putting myself through both undergraduate and graduate school (for degrees that were relatively marketable, mind you). I am real enough about my situation to regret the CC debt I've accumulated, though. However, when it came to home buying, we were as frugal as the market allowed. A cost of living out of control in a metropolitan area, however, got the better of us. We took a spanking having to buy a starter home for a quarter of a million dollars. That's something driven by realtors and predatory lenders, plain and simple. So please don't try to distill the issues facing Americans down to something as one dimensional as gluttony or greed.

Has anyone noticed the loan-sharking that's now legal? Fifteen years ago, that {censored} was illegal. Thank your representatives (both left and right).

• Members

O. Im sorry, you pile of whine-ass bitches...

Im just going to head to the suicide factory with my "dumb" posts.

Been a pleasure knowing all of you. Maybe in the next life.

I think someone gave you a dirty look, you should kick some ass man.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived