SMMH Appreciation Thread

ChaseA17

• Members

This may have been done before but i really love this pedal!

Just got it today and have been making full on chorus sounds with the 300ms + mod setting and i love how the sound decays into pitch shifting :eek:

Also the looper is great i have wanted a looper and another delay that does extra stuff and sounds great and i got exactly what i wanted with this pedal :thu:

• Members
you know the 300ms+mod setting goes to over 600ms if you tap in the delay time? welp it sure does!
:wave:

really?

hmm, and i wonder if that ontop of the moog ring mod all the way up on low setting what would happen

*scampers to turn on amp*

• Members

I don't really like the 300ms + mod setting. It just seems like the pitch shifts way too much on the repeats. If I could make the up/down slope a little bit more narrow, I definitely would.

I also really like how the Decay knob works on the 1 Sec and 3 Sec modes, so I usually just use a bit of decay and low pass and tap out the time I need on the 3 Sec. The 1 Sec is reserved for this awesome cathedral/swell setting I found. Makes my guitar sound suitably like an organ in an abandoned church.

• Members
I don't really like the 300ms + mod setting. It just seems like the pitch shifts way too much on the repeats. If I could make the up/down slope a little bit more narrow, I definitely would.

I also really like how the Decay knob works on the 1 Sec and 3 Sec modes, so I usually just use a bit of decay and low pass and tap out the time I need on the 3 Sec. The 1 Sec is reserved for this awesome cathedral/swell setting I found. Makes my guitar sound suitably like an organ in an abandoned church.

clips tomorrow probably, you will have to wait ;)

ya the 1 second i have a preset that does the same thing, like any other instrument on top of it would ruin the beauty that is a Bm chord strummed long and slow

Archived