So I have the Mothership prototype!!!

upsilonkng

• Members

Dave was nice enough to send me the namm prototype for testing and using and it's painted by jason myrold!! Anyways I've spent about 2 hours w/ it already and it's a {censored}ing beast!! Some guitar synths I've had include the eh micro synth (not even close) the korg X-911 (this is far more versatile),Ludwig phase II(a different beast) all the 3ms stuff, the whammy, the Hog etc... I like octaves... And this my friends will be the king... send questions if you have any, the glide is amazing the intelligent ring mod is amazing as well the sub octave.. could use a little work but the vco is so beautiful sounding, and getting a perfect mix between the octaves of the vco and the IRM makes all the difference, a pretty unique dual osc sound.

• Members

does it do pitch to cv like the korg x911, and if so will the production model have a cv in and out?.

:poke:

and what about triggering the ASDR in the attack sustain (or any other synth ) using the triggering of the oscillator in the mother ship?

i want interconnectivity :blah:

• Members
does it do pitch to cv like the korg x911, and if so will the production model have a cv in and out?.

:poke:

and what about triggering the ASDR in the attack sustain (or any other synth ) using the triggering of the oscillator in the mother ship?

i want interconnectivity
:blah:

not sure how it works, but it's analog and it tracks very well better than the x911 but it won't do super fast tapping {censored}, well it'll do it but only highlights the key notes. you'll have to ask dave what's going to be on the final version, i have an attack sustain but there's nothing that connects the 2 other than the input output , i'm going to do this tonight and see what sounds i can get, can't wait!!

• Members
take photos with digital camera, save photos on your computer. Go to photbucket.com and create an account - its free, and you can upload your photos into that. Once uploaded in there, each photo will have its own web address that you can post here.

Imageshack.us or tinypic.com doesn't require an account, that's what you should use.