"Your New Gear Day"

mrweems

• Members

I got a new pedal today -

IMG_1184.jpg

I already made a thread but I thought that I'd post here for a laugh. It's pretty nice. Any suggestions as to which Behringer pedal I should get next? I wouldnt mind the HM-300 because it's a copy of the Boss HM-2 and Shawn Lane used that and I'd kinda like it for that reason.....

• Members

IMG_1184.jpg

I already made a thread but I thought that I'd post here for a laugh. It's pretty nice. Any suggestions as to which Behringer pedal I should get next? I wouldnt mind the HM-300 because it's a copy of the Boss HM-2 and Shawn Lane used that and I'd kinda like it for that reason.....

Slow gear? :idk:

• Members

IMG_1184.jpg

next- echo machine. how is the compressor? they have two others, so i wasn't sure which one to get.

my npd (good idea for a thread by the way) experience is the digitech bad monkey. realized i had a gc giftcard that i haven't used. sounds pretty good with my keyboard. can't wait to actually try it out on my amp though...

i like having npds

• Members

next- echo machine. how is the compressor? they have two others, so i wasn't sure which one to get.

my npd (good idea for a thread by the way) experience is the digitech bad monkey. realized i had a gc giftcard that i haven't used. sounds pretty good with my keyboard. can't wait to actually try it out on my amp though...

i like having npds

Everyone loves NPDs!!!!

I really like the compressor. I don't notice any noise unless I'm using lots of overdrive, but it's not noticeable when playing so it's all good. Works great for clean guitar though, I really like it. Recommended!

Archived