Roland AF-60 Bee Gee Fuzz....anything like it?

AuttumAttic

• Members

I used to have a vintage Bee Baa and the barge clone - they were scary similar - the vintage one was a bit woolier and flabbier and spongier sounding but the barge is a killer replica...

From what I've heard, the Bee Gee is totally different to the Bee Baa - very 'thin and trumpet-like' is what I've read.

The circuit also don't really look like the Bee Baa, but I'm not the best at reading layouts, etc

Still, I wouldn't mind a try of one!

• Members
I used to have a vintage Bee Baa and the barge clone - they were scary similar - the vintage one was a bit woolier and flabbier and spongier sounding but the barge is a killer replica...

From what I've heard, the Bee Gee is totally different to the Bee Baa - very 'thin and trumpet-like' is what I've read.

The circuit also don't really look like the Bee Baa, but I'm not the best at reading layouts, etc

Still, I wouldn't mind a try of one!

Thanks Boron! ;)

• Members

Weird....more than one type of transistor inside there. Those are such cool looking enclosures, I used to have the phaser that looked just like that. It was awesome for really fast warbley stuff.

The metal can is actually an opamp, not a transistor.

I'm selling a Roland FUZZ AD-50 double beat will post international

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=170212352411&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=007

Normally, spam outside of the spam thread is frowned upon.

However, if it is somehow related to the subject matter of a thread that someone else starts (and is not a WTB type "reverse spam" thread - those are also frowned upon), I usually overlook it... but I normally prefer that it's folded into the thread a little bit more slyly... ;)

AuttumAttic: "Tellz me of teh GeeBee fuzz clonz pls".!!11

(gen'ral discushons ensuez...)

rosco1231: "The Gee Bee sounds like X, and the Bee Baa sounds more like Y, and the AD-50 sounds like XYZ AND has a wah... and oh, BTW, you can has mine if you check teh ebayz..." ;):D

Seriously - it's topical, so no harm, no foul. :)

Archived